Just put a deposit for a 2022 Calligraphy at MSRP.

Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade community!

Click REGISTER to join us! We'd LOVE to have you... :)

Kris

Reaction score
Calligraphy, AWD, White with Black interior.
I feel that that is one of the most sought after combos. That either makes it harder to get (since everyone wants it) or makes it easier to get (since the factory knows this and is pumping them out)

Honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore. Although my salesman seems very honest and forthcoming, until I see the car I wont believe it's even showing in the next 3 months.
Ooo, white with black interior will be very nice! I'm hoping they are pumping them out!!😁😁

elp_jc

Reaction score
Also, what do you mean by integrated hitch? As far as I can tell their hitch sticks out all the time as well. It is a bit better flowing and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb so much but I think that just has to do with the "rugged" looks of the Telluride compared to the more luxurious look of the Palisade
Tellurides don't come standard with the towing package (transmission cooler + mechanical self-leveling rear shocks are standard on Palisades), which also includes an integrated hitch (with a different bumper cover), and a 7-pin connector. But it has to be optioned as such at the factory. If not equipped like that, you have to add a hitch like we do, but don't get the cooler or self-leveling shocks. You can google images, if you want to see the difference. What you're probably referring to is owners without the towing package installing a hitch, just like we have to do. And yes, the Curt is immensely better looking (and a better option all-together) than the accessory hitch from Hyundai, which is made by U-Haul, I believe (it's the only one with the tube exposed). By the way, the DrawTite hitch does not fit the Calligraphy; it has to be the Curt.

3sons66

Reaction score
I just put a deposit for a 2022 Calligraphy at MSRP. I'm in a DC metro area. I contacted several dealers around my area. Of course, everyone wants more money. I was surprised at this dealer won't put any markups. So, I have decided to put down a deposit. I hope there are no surprises when I pick up the car. They told me I have to wait 3-4 months to get the car.
You’ll love it! On my second Palisade and have the Calligraghy. Just did a one week road trip to Charlotte, Asheville from NY. 2000 miles-ish without a hiccup. Enjoy!

Tristar

Reaction score
New guy. Just discovered the forum and am looking forward to spending time here. I ordered a 2022 Calligraphy AWD in late October and it is scheduled to arrive on Dec 7. I know....Pearl Harbor Day. I found a dealer in the DFW area selling for sticker MSRP with no dealer adds and no ADMU or "market adjustment" which, in this area has been as high as $7,000.00. After deeply researching three-row SUV's, and driving a few, the Palisade won hands down. We're really looking forward to it for our travels. And the bonus is I can tow my motorcycle with the 5000 lb. towing capacity.

Ravikiran

Reaction score
I just put a deposit for a 2022 Calligraphy at MSRP. I'm in a DC metro area. I contacted several dealers around my area. Of course, everyone wants more money. I was surprised at this dealer won't put any markups. So, I have decided to put down a deposit. I hope there are no surprises when I pick up the car. They told me I have to wait 3-4 months to get the car.
Hi, am looking for a dealer in DC metro area who can get me a car at MSRP. If you dont mind can I ask dealer details please

freephk

Reaction score
Hi, am looking for a dealer in DC metro area who can get me a car at MSRP. If you dont mind can I ask dealer details please
Talk to Jonathan at Safford Hyundai Springfield - 703-750-8764. Tell him Peter Kim sent you. I talk to him yesterday. I was told mine will be ready soon.

ddianag17

Reaction score
New guy. Just discovered the forum and am looking forward to spending time here. I ordered a 2022 Calligraphy AWD in late October and it is scheduled to arrive on Dec 7. I know....Pearl Harbor Day. I found a dealer in the DFW area selling for sticker MSRP with no dealer adds and no ADMU or "market adjustment" which, in this area has been as high as $7,000.00. After deeply researching three-row SUV's, and driving a few, the Palisade won hands down. We're really looking forward to it for our travels. And the bonus is I can tow my motorcycle with the 5000 lb. towing capacity.
Hello! I just started my search in the DFW area for a limited trim and everywhere I looked was a 5-7k markup. Where did you purchase yours?

Tristar

Reaction score
Hello! I just started my search in the DFW area for a limited trim and everywhere I looked was a 5-7k markup. Where did you purchase yours?
Bob Stallings Hyundai, south of Dallas near Duncanville, just south of I20 and east of 67. MSRP, no dealer adds. See Mr. J and tell him I sent you. (Mike, Steel Graphite Calligraphy bought in December).

ddianag17

Reaction score
Bob Stallings Hyundai, south of Dallas near Duncanville, just south of I20 and east of 67. MSRP, no dealer adds. See Mr. J and tell him I sent you. (Mike, Steel Graphite Calligraphy bought in December).
Thank you! Will do!