Latest map update

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

froggrl83

Reaction score
Hi everyone- apologies if this has already been brought up. I did search and could not find an answer.
We have owned our alisade Limited for a year now and knew nothing about map updates until about a week ago. I signed into the website and was successful in downloading the update to a flash drive.
I put it in the vehicles USB port and begin the update. I’ve chosen quick update. The update begins and gets about halfway through “Map Update 1/5” and fails. I have attempted this 3 times all with the same result. The vehicle is running. I have tried it both while driving and while parked in my driveway with the same result. Does anyone have any advice of what might be happening?
TIA

Eric2203

Reaction score
Hi everyone- apologies if this has already been brought up. I did search and could not find an answer.
We have owned our alisade Limited for a year now and knew nothing about map updates until about a week ago. I signed into the website and was successful in downloading the update to a flash drive.
I put it in the vehicles USB port and begin the update. I’ve chosen quick update. The update begins and gets about halfway through “Map Update 1/5” and fails. I have attempted this 3 times all with the same result. The vehicle is running. I have tried it both while driving and while parked in my driveway with the same result. Does anyone have any advice of what might be happening?
TIA
I would try recreating the USB drive. Alternatively, you can try the full update instead of the quick update, but that takes 2 to 3 hours.

Gene

Reaction score
Re down load the update. Do a format on the usb stick before downloading update.
Unpair your phone or phones. some phones have caused problems and some don't.
Do the full update if there is a problem after that

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

froggrl83

Reaction score
Okay thank you both- I will try formatting the USB and downloading the update again. I will also unpair my phone.