This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Lights during remote start.

Jr85prix

Reaction score
I emailed Hyundai about why isn't there a indicator letting us know when the car is running. They replied that there is, that the lights flash for 10 min. Mine only blinks for like 3 seconds and that's it. Not sure what they are talking about. Screenshot_20200309-154234_Gmail.jpg

MrSo0h0o

Reaction score
Mine does the same as yours; flashes twice at initial remote start and that's it. Honestly I prefer it this way. The app tells me that it was successful or unsuccessful; I don't need to lights to constantly flash.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jr85prix

Reaction score
Mine does the same as yours; flashes twice at initial remote start and that's it. Honestly I prefer it this way. The app tells me that it was successful or unsuccessful; I don't need to lights to constantly

Agree when using the app. But I dont start it all the time via app. Sometimes I use the remote.

FFEMT6

Reaction score
I just have an SEL, so no app. When using my key fob to remote start though, mine acts exactly as you both have described. If the lights constantly flashed the whole duration, a bystander might think the vehicle security system is activated.

JaggPlaha

Reaction score
I don't like the fact you can't tell if the car is started. Every other car will have the parking lights or headlights on. You're right, parking lights flash 2-3x and that's it. They missed the mark on that one. (Don't like using my phone to start the car)

Jr85prix

Reaction score
I don't like the fact you can't tell if the car is started. Every other car will have the parking lights or headlights on. You're right, parking lights flash 2-3x and that's it. They missed the mark on that one. (Don't like using my phone to start the car)
Everyone should send an email to Hyundai to let them know. There should be some type of indicator letting you know car is running wtf.