This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Link to Google Assistant

Burghfan

Reaction score
Anyone successfully link their Palisade Blue Link account to their Google assistant? I keep getting a message that something unexpected occurred.

Chuck4084

Reaction score
Anyone successfully link their Palisade Blue Link account to their Google assistant? I keep getting a message that something unexpected occurred.
I haven't been able to link either. Keeps telling me the email address and/or password are incorrect. I know their right, I used them to log into myhundai on the web and the BlueLink app on my phone. I also used the same email/password to link Bluelink to Alexa, but the user interface on Alexa is overly complex.

Burghfan

Reaction score
So I feel finally got it working. I decided to reset my pin and it worked. The only issue is blue Link takes so long to respond that the Google assistant times out on confirming your request however I did eventually get a confirmation via the blue Link app. I'll update once I get a chance to play around with it more.

Chuck4084

Reaction score
I never get that far. I can't even get the accounts linked, says the email and/or password is incorrect even though I used the same email/password to link to Alexa. Oh well, another example of half-baked software from Hyundai.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Burghfan

Reaction score
I'm going to try to set up some routines. Saying "Hey Google, ask Blue Link to xxx" and then entering my pin is a pita.