Looking for a way to cover the airbag stickers on 'SUEDE' sun visors (Calligraphy).

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

elp_jc

Reaction score
I always remove those ugly stickers from my vehicles, but it was increasingly more difficult every time. With the Palisade, I'm not even going to try, as I'd for sure ruin the imitation suede fabric. So I'm looking for a way to just cover them, which would be easier. Hopefully somebody already has a suggestion, but if not, let's see if we can find a solution with this site: https://sunvisorsolutions.com/store

I just messaged them, asking them if they have a suede-like material like mine. And if yes, if they know by any chance which of the several blacks they offer is the closest match. If not, I'd order a color sample to guess at the best match. But first we need a similar material, so will wait for their reply, and report back. Hope this helps at least with your other vehicles, since it's a MUCH simpler solution than removing them. Plus even if not invisible 100%, they look MUCH better than freaking yellow stickers :). Just wanted to pass it along to you guys. Hope I can find something for my Calligraphy :). Will keep you posted.

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Palisade Calligraphy

elp_jc

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and those cars have suede headliners. Geez. If you're not going to help, please don't post crap man. Find something better to do. In fact, I'm going to ignore you, since you haven't contributed a single positive thing for a while; tired of your crap. And I suggest you do the same, so you don't pollute threads for no logical reason.

Anyway, for those who might want a solution, I'm waiting for a sample from the company I posted above. I'll keep you posted if it's a good match. Take care.

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
Oh yeah, and those cars have suede headliners. Geez. If you're not going to help, please don't post crap man. Find something better to do. In fact, I'm going to ignore you, since you haven't contributed a single positive thing for a while; tired of your crap. And I suggest you do the same, so you don't pollute threads for no logical reason.

Anyway, for those who might want a solution, I'm waiting for a sample from the company I posted above. I'll keep you posted if it's a good match. Take care.
Butt hurt much?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
BTW mr. know-it-all. You don’t have suede, you have an Alcantara which is a synthetic textile made from 68% polyester and 32% polyurethane and is closer to a microfiber than a suede due to its durability and stain resistance.

But you knew that right, because like a 15 year old nut bag teenager, you know everything.

Eric2203

Reaction score
BTW mr. know-it-all. You don’t have suede, you have an Alcantara which is a synthetic textile made from 68% polyester and 32% polyurethane and is closer to a microfiber than a suede due to its durability and stain resistance.

But you knew that right, because like a 15 year old nut bag teenager, you know everything.
He does that to everyone. Half the time, his posts are incorrect about what the car has/can do. I think I’m on ignore too, either here or on the other forum. Or both! Maybe he’ll end up talking to himself once he has everyone else on ignore…