My 2020 Limited experience after two months

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Eric2203

Reaction score

LSUDC213

Reaction score
Thanks Eric, nice to have it handy in case it happens to any of us. Almost a month owning our Limited and not one single issue at all. Fingers crossed!

LSUDC213

Reaction score
Thanks Akenhart! Did they replace a part, re-push some pins, replace a wire hardness to fix your issue?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Hyundai/Genesis ut

Reaction score
Well I got my vehicle back today. This is a problem that Hyundai already has a service bulletin out on this. Tech told me it happens in Genesis also. Well I hope all goes well from here. Fingers crossed and praying for better from here on. Over and out.
Yes I hope that Rex indies the problem. I had that happen in a 2003 sonata and it was truly heart stopping it’s like a total lock up. It was also the shift solinoid, but that car was almost ten years old. I haven’t seen it in such a new vehicle. Just to help you feel better. I drove my sonata for years afterwards and never had another problem with it!