Navigation / GPS Not Tracking or Working

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Espley4

Reaction score
Limited Palisade. Today my navigation / GPS is not working all of a sudden. We have a destination set and it's not telling or showing us any directions, the map doesn't recalculate, no speed limit signs, etc. It even has a hard time tracking what street we are on. The info on the instrument cluster that usually shows you the next turn, etc is also just a generic arrow pointing to the flag. All the regular info is missing. The miles to destination is not updating either. It's stayed the same since we set the destination. Anyone else have this issue? We've restarted the car 3xs and it's not fixing it. I also clicked reset within the navigation settings.

Attachments

• 20200624_071054.jpg
    20200624_071054.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200624_071039.jpg
    20200624_071039.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Eric2203

Reaction score
Limited Palisade. Today my navigation / GPS is not working all of a sudden. We have a destination set and it's not telling or showing us any directions, the map doesn't recalculate, no speed limit signs, etc. It even has a hard time tracking what street we are on. The info on the instrument cluster that usually shows you the next turn, etc is also just a generic arrow pointing to the flag. All the regular info is missing. The miles to destination is not updating either. It's stayed the same since we set the destination. Anyone else have this issue? We've restarted the car 3xs and it's not fixing it. I also clicked reset within the navigation settings.
Try the small, recessed reset button to the right of the Tune knob.

Julien

Reaction score
palisade gps is the worst thing from hyundai i only use my phone gps with google plan car

Goldie

Reaction score
Hi there
We’re you able to solve the issue; I’m having similar issues. See the picture. 908166A2-E5EC-44DE-9D33-0AC6E16CD26D.jpeg