New 2022 Calligraphy owner

Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade community!

Click REGISTER to join us! We'd LOVE to have you... :)

madmanager

Reaction score
Just purchased my 2022 Calligraphy and really like it so far. I've only had it 2 weeks and still trying to figure out all the settings and options on the infotainment system. I've posted my first thread regarding park distance control and look forward to many conversations with folks regarding this new vehicle.

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Just purchased my 2022 Calligraphy and really like it so far. I've only had it 2 weeks and still trying to figure out all the settings and options on the infotainment system. I've posted my first thread regarding park distance control and look forward to many conversations with folks regarding this new vehicle.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! What did the Palisade replace for you? I'm glad you found us. :)

madmanager

Reaction score
Replaced a 2018 Buick Enclave Premium edition. The Palisade is a little smaller, but we like it better.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! What did the Palisade replace for you? I'm glad you found us. :)

Wilbur joe

Reaction score
Welcome. It takes a while to learn all the features. We have had our 2021 Calligraphy for 7 months and are still learning
New features all the time. Still love driving it every day. Enjoy your ride and all the features.