New (but not exactly) member...

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

MetalPig

Reaction score
Greetings All!
I've been a member of this site for quite a few months now, and have participated in several threads, so not really 'new'. My reason for writing this is to hopefully rid myself once and for all of that pop up window that blocks a good portion of my screen and refuses to go away, asking me to introduce myself. (Looking to you, Mr. Admin...)
We bought our 2020 Palisade Luxury (CDN model names) last August and have loved nearly everything about it. Looking forward to every chance to drive it. And looking forward to more exchanges on this site (without that pop up window of course, hint hint Mr. Admin...)
Peace to you all, brothers and sisters.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings All!
I've been a member of this site for quite a few months now, and have participated in several threads, so not really 'new'. My reason for writing this is to hopefully rid myself once and for all of that pop up window that blocks a good portion of my screen and refuses to go away, asking me to introduce myself. (Looking to you, Mr. Admin...)
We bought our 2020 Palisade Luxury (CDN model names) last August and have loved nearly everything about it. Looking forward to every chance to drive it. And looking forward to more exchanges on this site (without that pop up window of course, hint hint Mr. Admin...)
Peace to you all, brothers and sisters.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. What did the Palisade replace for you? I'm glad you found us. :)

MetalPig

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. What did the Palisade replace for you? I'm glad you found us. :)
We had a 2011 Honda Odyssey before the Palisade. It was also a fantastic vehicle. We decided to switch it up, partly because my wife wanted AWD, and partly because my brother's van just died so we sold the Odyssey to him. It worked out well all around.
Definitely enjoying the forum.