New map update coming at the end of November

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

raggedy1

Reaction score
speaking of split screens, I can't seem to get CarPlay on the left side of the screen and the "extra" screen on the right side (i.e. weather or map).

is there some setting I'm missing?

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
speaking of split screens, I can't seem to get CarPlay on the left side of the screen and the "extra" screen on the right side (i.e. weather or map).

is there some setting I'm missing?
Setup > device connections > CarPlay. Check or uncheck split screen. If it’s unchecked, CarPlay will take up the full screen. If checked, CarPlay will take up 2/3 of the screen and the Hyundai elements will be available for the remaining 1/3.

raggedy1

Reaction score
Setup > device connections > CarPlay. Check or uncheck split screen. If it’s unchecked, CarPlay will take up the full screen. If checked, CarPlay will take up 2/3 of the screen and the Hyundai elements will be available for the remaining 1/3.
thanks!
I assumed I still had split screen enabled, but it cleared it off when I did the last update.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Gene

Reaction score
after my inquiry to mapnsoft.
Hyundai AutoEver sent me the below message
We are expecting the release of version 15 for all of our supported models on or around April 12th at this time. I would recommend checking back in with us on our website, by phone, or through email at that time.

Sincerely,
William

candreas

Reaction score
after my inquiry to mapnsoft.
Hyundai AutoEver sent me the below message
We are expecting the release of version 15 for all of our supported models on or around April 12th at this time. I would recommend checking back in with us on our website, by phone, or through email at that time.

Sincerely,
William
Any idea what new features are coming? Full screen Android Auto??

Gene

Reaction score
Any idea what new features are coming? Full screen Android Auto??
I ask about features and was told We can find that out when it is released
Sorry I couldn't find out anything about features other than someone else said
they were told android should have full screen.
That doesn't mean it will happen

Nutmeg1979

Reaction score
thanks, bur wish they would come out with a software update to give me back my 3 split screens instead of half/half
I really hope they do! I am so upset. I test drove the car with the 3 way screen and got my new car today (4/6/21) and it has the updated screen. I HATE IT!!! I’m so disappointed!

Spas

Reaction score
It looks like the new version has been released today....I will download and install it later today....

Larryg

Reaction score
anxious to hear your results and what if anything has changed beyond updated road info. confused if this is just an update to reflect road changes or changes to the software as well.

Nutmeg1979

Reaction score
It looks like the new version has been released today....I will download and install it later today....

Please let us know how it goes and if it’s just a map update or an actual system update. I’m skiddish in updating due to what happened in the last update.

Gene

Reaction score
No 3 way split on screen, and no full width android auto.
Mostly map updates and a couple of different features we
got in 14.10 are changed a little, nothing worth talking about
if you have 14.10.
Only thing I notice is soundhound voice recognition being used
on the steering wheel talk button now. Hope I no longer reach
up to the overhead console to ask directions.
Haven't had a chance to use it yet, just going by what update is saying
We can swap functions of volume and tuning knobs if using navigation
wanting to zoom on map.
The pause/cancel button in navigation screen is now changed. Used to
be we touched once to pause or hold for 2 seconds to cancel route
It is now just the opposite touch once for cancel and you can hold a
few seconds to pause.
Hey since they were not putting in any really useful features, They had
to have something for the programmers to do.

Nutmeg1979

Reaction score
No 3 way split on screen, and no full width android auto.
Mostly map updates and a couple of different features we
got in 14.10 are changed a little, nothing worth talking about
if you have 14.10.
Only thing I notice is soundhound voice recognition being used
on the steering wheel talk button now. Hope I no longer reach
up to the overhead console to ask directions.
Haven't had a chance to use it yet, just going by what update is saying
We can swap functions of volume and tuning knobs if using navigation
wanting to zoom on map.
The pause/cancel button in navigation screen is now changed. Used to
be we touched once to pause or hold for 2 seconds to cancel route
It is now just the opposite touch once for cancel and you can hold a
few seconds to pause.
Hey since they were not putting in any really useful features, They had
to have something for the programmers to do.
Thank you for the update. Bummed they didn’t change the layout. Not sure it’s worth updating. Although it sounds like I won’t really notice the difference.

philosopher42

Reaction score
I recommend not installing. I just installed and voice recognition directions are wayyy worse. I used to be able to say find elmonica elementary school (a local school) and it found it no problem. Now it brings up nothing useful. I tried this with a few locations and it had the same problem. I tried using the rest button just in case, but no good. ALSO, the blue link button now had the same issue of not finding the location. I know the voice recognition. Is working as it displays what I said.

Gene

Reaction score
My blue link button on the overhead console is still working fine, haven't tried the steering wheel button.
The only time I used the steering wheel button was to say go home, everything else I use the blue link button

Gene

Reaction score
My blue link button on the overhead console is still working fine, haven't tried the steering wheel button.
The only time I used the steering wheel button was to say go home, everything else I use the blue link button
If you all ready had the 14.10 update it hasn't made much difference other than updating the maps and places

philosopher42

Reaction score
The bluelink button still works, it just doesn't find the poi anymore despite them showing if you manually type them in. I purposefully tested sites i had recently tried.