New Owner From Tampa

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Just picked up a Limited Rainforest with Black interior. Couldnt find a whole lot of AWD so had to settle on a FWD. So far, liking it so far. Getting rid of a Caddy CTSV and replaced by this to haul 2 kids.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! Wow, replaced a CTS-V, huh? What year?

flipray

Reaction score
Haven't seen that color in person. Bet it looks great! Congratulations!

And thats whats funny. I reached out to so many dealers that I thought I was looking for a Graphite. Got there and the salesman was buffled when I asked to see their Graphite with black interior. They had 2 Beckets, a Graphite and a Rainforest. Only the Rainforest had the black interior. Saw it, still looked gunmetallic to me in the shade. You wont really see the green pop until you see it under direct light. Has a lot silver flakes and thats what makes it look silver/gray.

The other option was White and I was actually in the process of leaving when the manager chased us down and said they'd price match what I was quoted OTD for the White one ($49K).

FFEMT6

Reaction score
Just picked up a Limited Rainforest with Black interior. Couldnt find a whole lot of AWD so had to settle on a FWD. So far, liking it so far. Getting rid of a Caddy CTSV and replaced by this to haul 2 kids.
Congrats, and welcome to the group. I chose a fwd model, due to the slightly higher hwy fuel efficiency, and lighter weight. Which, in my opinion might actually lead to slightly better acceleration and handling. Not to mention slightly less wear on brake components. I might be stretching a little there, but sounds good, right? I have a feeling you are going to be missing the torque of the supercharged V8, but the kids will be loving the added space and usbs.