New owner - How do I know when to update maps?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Hernanraul

Reaction score
I bought my new Palisade 2 weeks ago. So far I am very happy with it. But still learning.
I am retired and live driving my new vehicle.
I have a question. I read about updating maps and system. How do I know when I have to update it? About maps. I know last version is 14, but, how am I know what version in my car now?

Eric2203

Reaction score
I bought my new Palisade 2 weeks ago. So far I am very happy with it. But still learning.
I have a question. I read about updating maps and system. How do I know when I have to update it? About maps. I know last version is 14, but, how am I know what version in my car now?
If you go to www.mapnsoft.com, create an account and register your VIN (warning, it can take a few weeks after your purchase date for them to recognize your VIN), then you'll see what the current map version is and they include a PDF that tells you what the exact version number is (what they call 14 is actually version 13.41 internally for some reason). Since you probably don't have access yet, here's the PDF in question: https://storage.googleapis.com/mapc...f/Hyundai_V14_Map_Update_Instructions_U5W.pdf

Last edited:

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! What did the Palisade replace for you? I'm glad you found us.

SunKing

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!