This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

New owner of Limited FWD

LSUDC213

Reaction score
Just picked up a Moonlight Cloud with beige interiors Limited and we are totally satisfied. Rode 351 miles from Miami to North Florida and no wind tunnel or wind noise whatsover at speeds ranging from 55-100 MPH. Drove down to Miami on a 2019 Infinity QX-60 and what a difference in rides. The QX-60 rides heavy like a larger SUV, very similar to our previous Lexus RX-350. The Palisade rides like a car, way more maneuverable and comfortable. Space inside is also very telling, the Palisade is more roomy and can actually fit adults in the 3rd row, the Infinity is crammed and tight. The technology is very easy to use and inspiring and works flawlessly. The car even steers the car back to the lane for you if you veer off a little. Amazing car, the beige leather seats and even more impressive in person and way more comfortable than Infinity/Lexus. Can't believe this car is 48k out the door!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Just picked up a Moonlight Cloud with beige interiors Limited and we are totally satisfied. Rode 351 miles from Miami to North Florida and no wind tunnel or wind noise whatsover at speeds ranging from 55-100 MPH. Drove down to Miami on a 2019 Infinity QX-60 and what a difference in rides. The QX-60 rides heavy like a larger SUV, very similar to our previous Lexus RX-350. The Palisade rides like a car, way more maneuverable and comfortable. Space inside is also very telling, the Palisade is more roomy and can actually fit adults in the 3rd row, the Infinity is crammed and tight. The technology is very easy to use and inspiring and works flawlessly. The car even steers the car back to the lane for you if you veer off a little. Amazing car, the beige leather seats and even more impressive in person and way more comfortable than Infinity/Lexus. Can't believe this car is 48k out the door!
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! I bet traffic wasn't too bad. :p I'm glad to hear you don't have any wind noise. And I'm even more glad to hear your much happier with your Palisade than the QX60 - which is also an impressive automobile. I'm glad you found us! :)

celling

Reaction score
I'll take delivery of a Limited AWD, Sierra Burgundy with Beige interior on Friday. We are looking forward to the new vehicle. Since we are retired, my wife wants to plan a cross county road trip. But we will have to wait until the coronavirus clears the nation. Be safe everyone.

FFEMT6

Reaction score
I'll take delivery of a Limited AWD, Sierra Burgundy with Beige interior on Friday. We are looking forward to the new vehicle. Since we are retired, my wife wants to plan a cross county road trip. But we will have to wait until the coronavirus clears the nation. Be safe everyone.
Welcome to the group. I hope the coronavirus doesn't clear the nation. Scary thought. You be safe as well.

celling

Reaction score
Sorry about the confusing wording. I meant when the coronavirus goes away.

We took delivery of our vehicle this past Saturday. However, because of this crisis, we haven't put many miles on it. In fact, we only drove it to my son's house so he could clean the bugs off of it. He owns a mobile detailing business. The dealership had a delivery service drive it 250 miles from Florida's west coast to our house. It's been parked in the driveway since Saturday afternoon.

As before, please be safe everyone.