New ownership SEL

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Jfk84k

Reaction score
Hi

new owner and lots of questions, I would like to do some upgrades with aftermarket things but found it very difficult to do.. don’t know but does anyone have the same problem when looking and not knowing how to start? Lol I would like to know how to remove the headlights so I can put in LEDs. Tried doing it just simply by hand and what a task that was just to do the normal driving lights, let’s not even get into the high beams 😂 I can even fit my hand to do those

Attachments

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

new owner and lots of questions, I would like to do some upgrades with aftermarket things but found it very difficult to do.. don’t know but does anyone have the same problem when looking and not knowing how to start? Lol I would like to know how to remove the headlights so I can put in LEDs. Tried doing it just simply by hand and what a task that was just to do the normal driving lights, let’s not even get into the high beams 😂 I can even fit my hand to do those
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! What did the Palisade replace for you? I'm glad you found us. In regards to your lighting question, we have a whole forum dedicated to that. Ask here: https://palisadeforums.org/forums/hyundai-palisade-lighting-inside-out.13/

Jfk84k

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! What did the Palisade replace for you? I'm glad you found us. In regards to your lighting question, we have a whole forum dedicated to that. Ask here: https://palisadeforums.org/forums/hyundai-palisade-lighting-inside-out.13/
Thanks for the welcome, it didn’t replace because we still have our 2007 Hyundai Entourage 😂 with 97K and love it. Just thought it was time for a newer vehicle and when we compared the ATLAS, EXPLORER, TRAVERSE and TELLURIDE we found that the Palisade was the best all around choice in bag for the buck! We love the vehicle! And the dependability of our experience with Hyundai also was a weighted factor in our choice 😎

Jfk84k

Reaction score
Also is there a video or instruction on replacement of the high beams? Those are especially in a very difficult situation 😂 Doea the bumper have to come off to replace the headlights and high beams?

saxman242

Reaction score
bumper has to come off to replace the headlights. If memory serves, the high beam bulbs are easier to access from below than from above.

Jfk84k

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I just downloaded the pdf and from what I can tell it’s pretty much straight forward. Scary but straight 😂. I’m just concerned on breaking clips and things of that nature.

saxman242

Reaction score
The owners manual doesn't call for removing the bumper to change the high beam bulbs, so you may give it another try before pulling the bumper off.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!