No indication of incoming call...why?

Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade community!

Click REGISTER to join us! We'd LOVE to have you... :)

Domenico

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Calligraphy
Hello. I have a 21 Calligraphy that is paired to an iPhone8 plus. My issue is I do not receive any notifications of an incoming call. I do not hear a ring, either from the phone or the vehicle's speakers. The incoming call graphic does not appear on the infotainment screen. I read the manual without discovering a solution. Perhaps I missed something, or the manual is lacking instruction? Regardless, if anyone has suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

elp_jc

Reaction score
Can you make outgoing calls? If yes, then it has to be a setting, like do-not-disturb on (quarter moon), or silent mode on (tab on the phone's side, with red showing), or car mode on (you don't receive any calls or texts). Good luck.

Drewski

Reaction score
Ours has acted a little squirrely before, and I did the following:

Setup > Device Connections > Bluetooth Connections > (Select user phone): make sure the handsfree calling and bluetooth audio boxes are checked

Setup > Device Connections > scroll down to Privacy mode (you can't see it on the first screen) and make sure that is unchecked.

One last thing, check Device Priority. If someone else's phone is on that list, and listed above yours, the calls won't come through either.