Palisade Armrest with Quilted Design Available - Beige is Now Available!

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Phlorida

Reaction score
I installed our beige cover yesterday and it is even better than I had hoped. A well made product that installs easily and securely. It raises the height of the arm rest to a very comfortable level. This is an excellent upgrade.

G

G-641148

How are these holding up after some use? How easy are they to clean? We will be picking up 21 Palisade AWD Limited Black on Black next week. My wife commented that she wished the Palisade had armrest like her Odyssey. With her being 5'2" this may help make her more comfortable. How thick is the pad? I would like to know how much this raises the height of the console. If I missed that somewhere on the 11 pages, I apologize. Thank you.

SunKing

Reaction score
How are these holding up after some use? How easy are they to clean? We will be picking up 21 Palisade AWD Limited Black on Black next week. My wife commented that she wished the Palisade had armrest like her Odyssey. With her being 5'2" this may help make her more comfortable. How thick is the pad? I would like to know how much this raises the height of the console. If I missed that somewhere on the 11 pages, I apologize. Thank you.
I’ve not measured it but I’d guess at the highest spots it’s around 2 maybe 3” above the surface of the actual armrest. I don’t drive my Palisade daily, but after 5 months mine seems to be holding up ok. I’ve gone over it a few times with the 303 interior detail stuff I usually use and that appears to clean it without issues.

Bozko

Reaction score
Ordered my beige one (from FL) on 1/5 and received it (in MI) on 1/9. I got an immediate order acknowledgment when I placed the order and excellent and timely communication until it arrived. A superb order fulfillment process! The armrest cover is gorgeous and well made. As others have commented, I too, thought the fabric "sleeve" was not going to stretch enough for it to fit, but it did and it's a perfect fit! It looks and feels awesome and I find it to be the perfect height. Thanks Sal! You knocked it out of the park with this product and kudos to you for the tenacity to get it manufactured in beige!!! I share Popeye's opinion that I wish there was a way to elevate the door arm rest too. Now THERE'S an engineering challenge.

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Ordered my beige one (from FL) on 1/5 and received it (in MI) on 1/9. I got an immediate order acknowledgment when I placed the order and excellent and timely communication until it arrived. A superb order fulfillment process! The armrest cover is gorgeous and well made. As others have commented, I too, thought the fabric "sleeve" was not going to stretch enough for it to fit, but it did and it's a perfect fit! It looks and feels awesome and I find it to be the perfect height. Thanks Sal! You knocked it out of the park with this product and kudos to you for the tenacity to get it manufactured in beige!!! I share Popeye's opinion that I wish there was a way to elevate the door arm rest too. Now THERE'S an engineering challenge.
Thank you very much for the kind words! I appreciate that. And I'm really happy to hear you love the beige armrest. :)

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
just ordered mine, picking up my Palisade 400 miles away from home, I want this for the drive back.

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
If you’re taller you’ll be glad you got it.
6'1"

I had to get something similar for my G80, not vehicle specific like this one, but I'm familiar with the hard low consoles in Hyundai vehicles.

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
just ordered mine, picking up my Palisade 400 miles away from home, I want this for the drive back.
Just emailed you but email isn't the most reliable thing these days. Did you intend on ordering two or was that done inadvertently?

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
Just emailed you but email isn't the most reliable thing these days. Did you intend on ordering two or was that done inadvertently?
replied to the email, the two was in error. thanks for letting me know.. I only want one.

I had put it in my cart a week ago before finalizing the purchase, I guess my browser cache kept it, and I didn't know it, when I went back and added it again.

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
replied to the email, the two was in error. thanks for letting me know.. I only want one.

I had put it in my cart a week ago before finalizing the purchase, I guess my browser cache kept it, and I didn't know it, when I went back and added it again.
No problem and thank you! Your package is shipping now. :) I appreciate your support!