Palisade Armrest wth Quilted Design Available - Get on the list for Nappa Beige!

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

McClendons

Reaction score
I have a black interior, so I suppose I am in luck that they already make this in black. Can anyone speak to the installation process? Is it pretty simple to replace the factory arm rest?
Just slides on using elastic straps. 2 min job if that. suggest using adhesive backed rubber strips, attaching them to the armrest pad with non sticky side down. Will help keep the armrest from sliding. The strips are NOT included. Very easy job.

Rocketmom1985

Reaction score
By now you've probably heard about these very popular armrest extensions for the Hyundai Palisade. The pieces we sell here are made by Amban and are of very high quality. They offer added comfort and a more expensive look to the interior of your SUV. They’re made in South Korea by Amban and are available in black, dark red and light grey.

For those interested in the colors that are currently available, you can find them in our store here: https://palisadeforums.org/hyundai-.../luxury-quilting-design-for-palisade-armrest/

I'm working with the manufacturer to create a NAPA BEIGE version so that you don't need to buy the grey and spray paint it the color you want. If you're interested, please add your name to this list:

@Jeff
@ejko
@steelers
@Dmigoya
@bc3159
@LIG
@Bozko
@bc3159
@retgi
@Gary
@tallLeRoy
@Mikeyberg
@Palitroke
@HyundaiVolvo
@Eric2203
@Samverma5
@Gena
@thehumanwire
@Gene
@dfk53
@Rdmartin01
@Pete
@Frederick104
@Brittcop1
@Rocketmom1985

There will likely be a high minimum order quantity for the manufacturer to make this happen. We need as many Palisade owners on board as possible. Please share this post on social media or wherever you know there are Palisade owners who may be interested. Thank you very much!

Sargentrn1

Reaction score
By now you've probably heard about these very popular armrest extensions for the Hyundai Palisade. The pieces we sell here are made by Amban and are of very high quality. They offer added comfort and a more expensive look to the interior of your SUV. They’re made in South Korea by Amban and are available in black, dark red and light grey.

For those interested in the colors that are currently available, you can find them in our store here: https://palisadeforums.org/hyundai-.../luxury-quilting-design-for-palisade-armrest/

I'm working with the manufacturer to create a NAPA BEIGE version so that you don't need to buy the grey and spray paint it the color you want. If you're interested, please add your name to this list:

@Jeff
@ejko
@steelers
@Dmigoya
@bc3159
@LIG
@Bozko
@bc3159
@retgi
@Gary
@tallLeRoy
@Mikeyberg
@Palitroke
@HyundaiVolvo
@Eric2203
@Samverma5
@Gena
@thehumanwire
@Gene
@dfk53
@Rdmartin01
@Pete
@Frederick104
@Brittcop1
@Rocketmom1985
@chuck4049
@iKhaled

There will likely be a high minimum order quantity for the manufacturer to make this happen. We need as many Palisade owners on board as possible. Please share this post on social media or wherever you know there are Palisade owners who may be interested. Thank you very much!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!