This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Pick Her up Tomorrowl

Montanagrizzfan

Reaction score
After making a deposit so I could wait 3 months to get a Telluride EX out of state, I started to browse the family. I noticed a Palisade Limited at a Montana dealer with a grizzly bear sitting in the front seat of a convertible with a VIN number posted. That meant to me they had one on the way! I was talking to their internet salesman late Friday when he interrupted me to say they were just backing it off the truck!!! Hadn't expected it for a week or so. So I said, subject to getting out of a potential contract elsewhere with my deposit, I'd take it. The other dealer hadn't even processed my $1,000 deposit, so I was home free. This dealership isn't too eager to come off the MSRP, but at least they weren't trying to add a mandatory $4,391 for sprays and body films like a local dealer was trying to do.

On paper, and from what I've read, the Palisade Limited is a tad better than the Telluride EX, so think I made the right decision.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
After making a deposit so I could wait 3 months to get a Telluride EX out of state, I started to browse the family. I noticed a Palisade Limited at a Montana dealer with a grizzly bear sitting in the front seat of a convertible with a VIN number posted. That meant to me they had one on the way! I was talking to their internet salesman late Friday when he interrupted me to say they were just backing it off the truck!!! Hadn't expected it for a week or so. So I said, subject to getting out of a potential contract elsewhere with my deposit, I'd take it. The other dealer hadn't even processed my $1,000 deposit, so I was home free. This dealership isn't too eager to come off the MSRP, but at least they weren't trying to add a mandatory $4,391 for sprays and body films like a local dealer was trying to do.

On paper, and from what I've read, the Palisade Limited is a tad better than the Telluride EX, so think I made the right decision.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Telluride! That's great how everything worked out for you! I'm glad you found us... :)