Pinstripes

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Julia

Reaction score
Generally I think most pinstripes on vehicles today are decals. I don’t think I’ve seen a Palisade yet with them. At least I haven’t noticed one yet.
Thanks, I guess my dealer just wanted to hike up the price since he didn't blatantly "add to" the sticker price...I actually like them on my lagoon silver, but not for nearly 2k extra!

SunKing

Reaction score
You can tell by feel if it’s a sticker laying on the paint. If you want them I’d guess most body/paint shops could do them relatively cheap.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

davida1234

Reaction score
Julia, when I was leasing my SUV, a Tiguan, I thought it was a fair price for what I wanted. When I was signing the contract, I couldn't help but ask the finance guy if I could've gotten a better price. He smiled and said "If you think you got a good price, that is all there is to make yourself feel happy with the transaction".

Whatever you paid at the end and you felt good about it and your car at that moment, feel happy and enjoy your very very nice SUV. You got the best deal there was out there and nothing else matters.

Julia

Reaction score
Julia, when I was leasing my SUV, a Tiguan, I thought it was a fair price for what I wanted. When I was signing the contract, I couldn't help but ask the finance guy if I could've gotten a better price. He smiled and said "If you think you got a good price, that is all there is to make yourself feel happy with the transaction".

Whatever you paid at the end and you felt good about it and your car at that moment, feel happy and enjoy your very very nice SUV. You got the best deal there was out there and nothing else matters.
Thanks and that's so true! I honestly got everything on my wish list with that car!

Julia

Reaction score
Yes, I'm going to guess they're decals.
Thanks--hopefully they're as durable as the painted on ones. I won't hold that against my dealship as this car was a trade from another dealership, so I'm guessing the other one did the pinstripes. It doesn't really matter, just an aside.

raggedy1

Reaction score
Back in the day (1985) I bought a car with decal pinstripes installed already. The decals lasted several years (I kept the car garaged). I think decals can be very durable.