planing to buy in Palisade limited edition in north austin it costing $53,000. Did any one in the nearby got it at a cheaper deal.??

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

snehachou

Reaction score
planing to buy in Palisade limited edition in north austin it costing $53,000. Did any one in the nearby got it at a cheaper deal.??

elp_jc

Reaction score
I don't know if nearby, but you could find an MSRP deal if you're willing to travel a few hundred miles. I had to do that as well, to avoid having to pay 5 grand over MSRP. I bought mine in Albuquerque 2 days ago (Calligraphy), so had to drive 300 miles. I have to say it's easier to find good deals on FWDs than AWDs, so you know. Oh, and you also have to look out for extra crap tacked on from the port, which dealers don't want to remove. Some had well over a grand, with everything possible (roof rails, cargo package, mud guards, winter package, cargo cover, etc). Good luck.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
I paid significantly less for a Calligraphy in Feb. My Out the Door price was under $53,000

elp_jc

Reaction score
It's better to post just the price without taxes, to compare apples to apples. I paid $47,865 for mine, which was the MSRP (but got rear mat and wheel locks as freebies), but it's FWD (Calligraphy). Will pay about $3,100 in TTL when I receive the docs, for an 'out the door' price of basically 51 grand. You could have done better than me if yours is AWD, and with a bunch more extra crap, like roof bars, hitch receiver, etc.

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
It's better to post just the price without taxes, to compare apples to apples. I paid $47,865 for mine, which was the MSRP (but got rear mat and wheel locks as freebies), but it's FWD (Calligraphy). Will pay about $3,100 in TTL when I receive the docs, for an 'out the door' price of basically 51 grand. You could have done better than me if yours is AWD, and with a bunch more extra crap, like roof bars, hitch receiver, etc.
Mine is AWD, but I had to buy the hitch and roof racks separate, and did so online, didn’t want to pay the dealer prices.

I got several discounts as stated before, $500 Military, $500 Hyundai loyalty, dealer $750 online special, and $500 for over 800 FICO these put me $2250 under the Manufacturer MSRP.

elp_jc

Reaction score
So why did you pay $53K? Doesn't add up. Even the AWD is well under 50 grand. Or do you have outrageous taxes? That's why it makes no sense to mention prices including taxes. Always mention prices with all fees vs MSRP, but before any TTL :). That's the only way to make prices comparable countrywide.

captsm8s

Reaction score
We just paid 47,900 for a Calligraphy AWD -got all weather mats and hitch included into the deal at that price - sales tax was additional. Conway Arkansas

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
So why did you pay $53K? Doesn't add up. Even the AWD is well under 50 grand. Or do you have outrageous taxes? That's why it makes no sense to mention prices including taxes. Always mention prices with all fees vs MSRP, but before any TTL :). That's the only way to make prices comparable countrywide.
10.25% tax in Los Angeles, CA, and registration was $780.. also bought the Hyundai 10/100 zero deductible platinum extended service plan. Plan on keeping this at least 10 years and don’t want costs associated with repairing or replacing the electronics.

I’ve posted my deal breakdown dollars in one of these threads, not interested in digging it all up again, it is on the forum somewhere.

elp_jc

Reaction score
We just paid 47,900 for a Calligraphy AWD -got all weather mats and hitch included into the deal at that price - sales tax was additional. Conway Arkansas
That was a heck of a deal... if not a demo, service loaner, etc. And no trade :). Congrats.