Prices Paid

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

MrCintron

Reaction score
Hi,

My wife and I just purchased the 2020 Hyundai Palisade SEL AWD with Sunroof Option in Becketts Black with Gray/Black cloth interior 7 seats, the M.S.R.P was $37,695 other added features were: Carpeted Floor Mats, Cargo Net, Cargo Cover, First Aid Kit, Rear Bumper Applique. We received 2 incentives: $500 for first repsonders and $500 for competetive vehicle owner. The negotiated price came down to $34,847 after incentives, the O.T.D. (Out The Door) price which includes taxes and fees was $37,956. We live in PA, the tax rate is 8% for a total of $2,787and fees were $321. We also qualified for Hyundai Financing at 1.9% for 60 months. Unfortunately, we experienced an accident with our 2012 Honda Pilot EX-L and the insurance company claimed it as a total loss and thus the purchase of the 2020 Hyundai Palisade. Thank God everyone was ok that were involved in the accident, but I do miss our Honda Pilot even though we are loving the Palisade. I owned a Hyundai Santa Fe when they first came out and did not like the vehicle that much and never bought another Hyundai until now, more than a decade later it looks like Hyundai is producing way better vehicles, I hope this is the case because we are long term vehicle owners so we tend to keep our vehicle as long as it runs for. Hope this helps those that are looking to buy the new 2020 Hyundai Palisade in their negotiations. Share your experiences and costs to help others and enjoy your Palisade.

saxman242

Reaction score
MSRP $41775 for fwd SEL with all 4 packages, cargo cover, bumper protector, and floor mats (why are floor mats an option in 2019?)
Dealer Discount $3000
Total incentives $2800
Post-incentive selling price $35975

SuperSnake79

Reaction score
I just flew out this week from Texas to pick up my Limited AWD Palisade from North Carolina. After negotiations and discounts I walked away with a Single Pay 36 month 36K miles lease for 22,500. Needless to say I already put 1000 miles on this getting back to Texas, but it was a great way to know my new vehicle too.

MSRP: 45K
Dealer Discount & Incentives: 2,500.00
Single Pay Discount: 5,200.00

Lease for 3y 36K: $22,410.75

dyelun

Reaction score
Anyone able to get a SEL AWD under MSRP in the NYC area? I'm looking to pick one up in white exterior, dark leather interior, and 20" wheels. TIA

LegacyC

Reaction score
I just flew out this week from Texas to pick up my Limited AWD Palisade from North Carolina. After negotiations and discounts I walked away with a Single Pay 36 month 36K miles lease for 22,500. Needless to say I already put 1000 miles on this getting back to Texas, but it was a great way to know my new vehicle too.

MSRP: 45K
Dealer Discount & Incentives: 2,500.00
Single Pay Discount: 5,200.00

Lease for 3y 36K: $22,410.75
@SuperSnake79 where in NC? I’m in Charlotte and looking for a deal under MSRP on a limited awd. Thanks!

Mufasa2012

Reaction score
$46k
AWD Limited Black with beige and tow upgrades
Crenshaw Hyundai,Burlington ,NC
Call and Ask for David Wing or David Simmons
Larry from Jacksonville.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

saxman242

Reaction score
What incentives? Why would the dealer just give you $3k off on a car as hot as this? Did you have to ask for them?
They gave $3k off because that's what I offered and they wanted to sell the vehicle. It took a lot of shopping to find a dealer that would do that much discount. They may have been trying to hit an end of month number, they may have a business model that prioritizes volume of sales over individual sales, they may have been wanting to boost their number of allocations moving forward, they may have enjoyed the cut of my jib. Even at $3k off, they still made money on the deal. A sale that makes money is worth a lot more than a car sitting on their lot not selling. This particular vehicle had been on their lot for something like 45 days when I got it.

The $2800 in incentives were:

$500 lease cash
$500 conquest
$400 new grad
$500 bonus drive post-sale rebate
$900 student loan assurance post-sale rebate

travgt01

Reaction score
They gave $3k off because that's what I offered and they wanted to sell the vehicle. It took a lot of shopping to find a dealer that would do that much discount. They may have been trying to hit an end of month number, they may have a business model that prioritizes volume of sales over individual sales, they may have been wanting to boost their number of allocations moving forward, they may have enjoyed the cut of my jib. Even at $3k off, they still made money on the deal. A sale that makes money is worth a lot more than a car sitting on their lot not selling. This particular vehicle had been on their lot for something like 45 days when I got it.

The $2800 in incentives were:

$500 lease cash
$500 conquest
$400 new grad
$500 bonus drive post-sale rebate
$900 student loan assurance post-sale rebate
Awesome. How did you get lease cash on a purchase?

PB65stang

Reaction score
I just picked up a Limited AWD for my wife. $47,975 MSRP (mats, cargo mat, cargo net, splash guards). $500 under MSRP and $900 in incentives - $46,575 OTD (no fees). I found it to be a fair deal on the exact model my wife wanted, and I was in and out of the dealership in 45 minutes.

chris415

Reaction score
What the heck, I live in SF Bay Area and these freaken dealerships are charging $8k over MSRP!!! I keep waiting to buy, but how much longer?!

ronliz82

Reaction score
What the heck, I live in SF Bay Area and these freaken dealerships are charging $8k over MSRP!!! I keep waiting to buy, but how much longer?!
I can also give you a contact. from Kentucky. it was an awesome buying experience and he was willing to go well below MSRP. he has a hyper white and a steel graphite coming in feb 3rd. all negotiations were done via email. let me know if you want his contact.

hunsonbeefrey

Reaction score
Braman Hyundai sent me this "offer" after a test drive today
As per our conversation earlier at the dealer, here are the numbers on the 2020 Palisade Limited.

MSRP: $46,495

Selling Price: $45,500

APR: 1.9%

Monthly Payment: $880.31

Unpaid Balance: $50,133.85