Qi Wireless Charging Pad not working

Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade community!

Click REGISTER to join us! We'd LOVE to have you... :)

jagger1978

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a 2021 Palisade Calligraphy and it is only less than 2 months old. Got in the car today and my wireless Qi charging pad won't charge my phone, but has always worked in the past. Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do? Looking for a fix, before I contact the dealer. Thanks!

raggedy1

Reaction score
have you checked in the user menu, just in case it somehow got turned off by accident? Same phone that charged before won't charge now? have you tried a different phone? Is it in a case now where it wasn't before? I know I'm asking "dumb" questions, but covering all the bases.

hyppichikk

Reaction score
Happened to me too... doors all closed and engine is on and it's not working. Any other ideas?

Awer25

Reaction score
Mine's very finicky on location. Take off any case and play with positioning to make sure it's not just too far away.

Larryg

Reaction score
FWIW, happened to me to, but then started working again the next day. Didn't make any changes - doors were always closed and engine on since I was driving. Only thing I did was use a cable with the usb, next time I tried the pad, it worked