This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Rearview Mirror Wiring Diagram

PIXER

Reaction score
Anyone have the schematic for the rearview mirror? Or has anyone hardwired a radar detector? If so, which wires did you use?
Thanks

PIXER

Reaction score
Red is constant power for Homelink, Black in center is ground, wire on opposite side of red is switched power

RTBoston

Reaction score
Curious what thoughts are on using the wiring for something that already uses the power. In my old Subaru I followed this guide:
Hardwire help

I'm guessing the Homelink wiring in the Palisade is 12v as well.... so something similar might be possible.

Haven't been able to figure out how to safely get to wiring for the mirror either. Can't seem to find screws or clips that hold the various pieces on.

PIXER

Reaction score
Curious what thoughts are on using the wiring for something that already uses the power. In my old Subaru I followed this guide:
Hardwire help

I'm guessing the Homelink wiring in the Palisade is 12v as well.... so something similar might be possible.

Haven't been able to figure out how to safely get to wiring for the mirror either. Can't seem to find screws or clips that hold the various pieces on.
The big plastic box that's on the windshield and hosts cameras and sensors has an access point in the center and just pops off. Giving you access to the rearview mirror plug

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

doo925

Reaction score
The big plastic box that's on the windshield and hosts cameras and sensors has an access point in the center and just pops off. Giving you access to the rearview mirror plug
Yup, this works. I just grabbed the centre piece were it meets the headliner and pulled. It popped off pretty easy. Very easy access the power mirror power plug in.