This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Release Date for Palisade?

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
This is what I got back from my nearest dealer
Do you have update on the date?
"We have not heard. Hopefully by July"
Thank you for sharing this... I have a feeling that "hopefully by July" is going to turn into "hopefully by August"... Hopefully I'm wrong...

Jmcirilo

Reaction score
I live in Panamá Central America and the owner of the Kia dealership here already have a Palisade. He got the diesel model. It looks really nice, just a bit noisier than gasoline model I was told.

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
I live in Panamá Central America and the owner of the Kia dealership here already have a Palisade. He got the diesel model. It looks really nice, just a bit noisier than gasoline model I was told.
Welcome aboard, @Jmcirilo! And thank you for signing up. Its great to know the Palisade is being sold in Central America! :)

rvv2002

Reaction score
Just heard end of June from the dealer near me. They already have a VIN and spec sheet. Its interesting because it lists a trailering pkg (self leveling suspension, tranny cooler, and wiring) as standard in the limited trim......which has been a huge point of contention in the Telluride forums. They also have 3 years of the remote start (1 yrs for the Telluride)

Suspect it'll all come down to the front grill for me, but those small details are already making me think twice about my Telluride order.

alexdrums

Reaction score
The first one I know of arrived here in Phoenix on Friday. I had an appt to test drive it on Saturday, but by the time I got there it was sold. It was a FWD Limited, Moonlight Cloud with a black interior. The interior was really nice, not too dark. There was a nice dark carbon fiber strip that ran around the dash and the front doors. I actually spent about 20 mins sitting in it and looking at it, but I couldn’t drive it. The dashboard is amazing...very slick and totally integrated with the infotainment module.

Attachments

rvv2002

Reaction score
The first one I know of arrived here in Phoenix on Friday. I had an appt to test drive it on Saturday, but by the time I got there it was sold. It was a FWD Limited, Moonlight Cloud with a black interior. The interior was really nice, not too dark. There was a nice dark carbon fiber strip that ran around the dash and the front doors. I actually spent about 20 mins sitting in it and looking at it, but I couldn’t drive it. The dashboard is amazing...very slick and totally integrated with the infotainment module.
Do you know if it went for MSRP or if the craziness has started?

Daparest

Reaction score
From the Hyundai Palisade Build and price site, there were 2 things that stood out. First, a $650 security payment was added. And there were no Hyundai Finance incentives similar to the Telluride. Since I'm looking to lease, does anyone know what money factors and residual values are good for the Palisade?

rvv2002

Reaction score
From the Hyundai Palisade Build and price site, there were 2 things that stood out. First, a $650 security payment was added. And there were no Hyundai Finance incentives similar to the Telluride. Since I'm looking to lease, does anyone know what money factors and residual values are good for the Palisade?
Im looking to lease as well. I'll ask the dealer im talking to if they have any numbers yet. The 2800 lease cash for the Telluride and high residual make those payments way better at least comparing websites.

Daparest

Reaction score
Im looking to lease as well. I'll ask the dealer im talking to if they have any numbers yet. The 2800 lease cash for the Telluride and high residual make those payments way better at least comparing websites.
Thanks. I hope Hyundai has done a better job of researching customer preferences. A supply and demand debacle like what happened with the Telluride would be very unfortunate. Dealers asking $1000s above MSRP is crazy. Good luck with your negotiations. I hope you have a much better experience with the Palisade, compared to my so far 10 week and counting wait for a Telluride.

Daparest

Reaction score
Thanks. I hope Hyundai has done a better job of researching customer preferences. A supply and demand debacle like what happened with the Telluride would be very unfortunate. Dealers asking $1000s above MSRP is crazy. Good luck with your negotiations. I hope you have a much better experience with the Palisade, compared to my so far 10 week and counting wait for a Telluride.
I bet they call with a delivery date right after the $2800 incentive expires.