Remote Start

rllipham

Reaction score
Don't forget you must tilt your hear 10 degrees to the left and hold your mouth in an "O" shape.

Cpark

Reaction score
Just to clarify after lock button, hold start button until red light on remote flashes briefly that
means cars running and remote got signal back from car. If you hit start again after briefly it will turn car off again.
Where do you see a red light? My key fob doesn’t have a light. I have a Limited AWD.

Cpark

Reaction score
Oh!! I never noticed the light since it’s so quick. I always thought that was just the design of the key. Didn’t think it was a light. I love this forum! Lots of helpful info! Thanks!

rminnich

Reaction score
If I’m in the house starting it how long after the red lights flashes do i stop pressing the button? My old car had a green light that flashed when it turned on so this one is a little confusing

Cpark

Reaction score
I don’t use my key fob. I use the remote start on the Bluelink app. I usually get a text letting me know the car has been started and you can see the status on the app as well.

rminnich

Reaction score
I don’t use my key fob. I use the remote start on the Bluelink app. I usually get a text letting me know the car has been started and you can see the status on the app as well.

ive tried using the app several times and it always fails to remote start it. Says it’s not available and error

LucM

Reaction score
When I use my remote start I get maybe 3-5 minutes before it turns off. Cold Colorado mornings need more than 3-5 minutes. Any way to increase this? I've read about Bluelink and that you can change that setting in an app or something? When I bought mine no one told me anything about blue link

Larryg

Reaction score
you can edit the "set Engine Duration" in the remote start by editing one of the preset settings. It can go up to 10 minutes. Just wish they added back the heated seats