Screen Protector for the SEL

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

SpikeLV

Reaction score
No issue with touch sensitivity. Works like original. FYI, I have emailed the shipper of this piece asking for information on the HVAC screen protector. Once I have a reply I will post info. If you happen to find something first, please do the same. Thanks.

FFEMT6

Reaction score
Will do, just ordered the 8" infotainment screen protector. Thanks again for the info.

FFEMT6

Reaction score
Does anyone think the 10” screen protector will work on the 10.25 screen.
SpikeLV brought this one to my attention. It comes in 10.25" size also. He just received his 8" and I just ordered mine. He said it works great. Here is the link he provided earlier.

Sonic20001

Reaction score
Found screen protector for us Palisade owners with 8 inch display.
CDEFG Screen Protector Center Control Navigation Touch Screen Protector for 2020 Palisade, Tempered Glass HD Scratch Resistance (8 inch) from Amazon. Perfect fit and includes everything you need to install

Attachments

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

FFEMT6

Reaction score
Just received ours yesterday, and it installed easily, but once it was placed on the screen, there were a few air pockets that I had to work pretty hard at pushing to the edges. The finished result was great though, and I feel much better knowing that easily scratched screen is now protected. Now, if we can just find the same for both HVAC screens, front and back.

Hyundai/Genesis ut

Reaction score
Just received ours yesterday, and it installed easily, but once it was placed on the screen, there were a few air pockets that I had to work pretty hard at pushing to the edges. The finished result was great though, and I feel much better knowing that easily scratched screen is now protected. Now, if we can just find the same for both HVAC screens, front and back.
Yes I too want one for A/C SCREENS. They need it bad, already scratched up! Love mine on the Navi screen too!