SEPTEMBER MAP UPDATE

Bapski

Reaction score
Has anyone updated to the recent Map Update? I just got an email notification and can't do an update until the weekend and i am curious to know what everyone's feedback is.

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
My Palisade
2020 Palisade Limited
Has anyone updated to the recent Map Update? I just got an email notification and can't do an update until the weekend and i am curious to know what everyone's feedback is.
There is no September map update. The most recent one is the one from April. Since it has now been nearly five full months since it was released, many have installed it and have been enjoying the new features (ability for Android Auto to utilize the full screen, the removal of the Nixie tube radio interface, addition of reorderable radio presets and increased number of presets, etc).

They don’t send these emails out once the updates are available… they’re not intended for early adopters.

celling

Reaction score
I did the update this afternoon. I got the update email notice today. After the update I did not have a split screen with the Nav System Map. I will check it out further to see if this is a change or something is amiss. Everything else seem to be ok though. If this is a change, I will post an update.

Awer25

Reaction score
Is there a September update? I got an email too to upgrade but the software still shows April 2022 as the newest version.

celling

Reaction score
Is there a September update? I got an email too to upgrade but the software still shows April 2022 as the newest version.
Yes. I did the update last week. I'm not sure if it updated the map, but it seems the focus was on ease of setting and managing radio presets....and a few other associated items. It did mention better voice recognition as well.

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
My Palisade
2020 Palisade Limited
I also did the update in April. This is different.
Not sure how you can see all of the headings specifically calling it the April update and think it’s anything else.

This update was first released 04/28. It was available for about five days before the servers going down for about eight days. The update became available again 5/10. It’s the same update, but some of the dates in some files incremented from 04/19 (original) to 05/04 (re-release).

Maybe you’re confused because you downloaded the previous update from last November sometime in early April?

Again: there is no September map update.

1664517347592.jpeg

celling

Reaction score
Not sure how you can see all of the headings specifically calling it the April update and think it’s anything else.

This update was first released 04/28. It was available for about five days before the servers going down for about eight days. The update became available again 5/10. It’s the same update, but some of the dates in some files incremented from 04/19 (original) to 05/04 (re-release).

Maybe you’re confused because you downloaded the previous update from last November sometime in early April?

Again: there is no September map update.

View attachment 2776
Perhaps you are right. I have done each update as soon as they have come out (never missed an update), starting with my 2020 Limited. I traded it earlier this year for a 2022 Calligraphy. I did the 4/28 update immediately upon release, with no issues. I did not look at the dates on the one I just did. It only means that I re-installed the 4/28. I do recall reading the posts about everyone trying to gain access after the site went down, but I had already done the 4/28. Anyhow, until the true next one. Blessings.