SEPTEMBER MAP UPDATE

Bapski

Reaction score
Has anyone updated to the recent Map Update? I just got an email notification and can't do an update until the weekend and i am curious to know what everyone's feedback is.

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
My Palisade
2020 Palisade Limited
Has anyone updated to the recent Map Update? I just got an email notification and can't do an update until the weekend and i am curious to know what everyone's feedback is.
There is no September map update. The most recent one is the one from April. Since it has now been nearly five full months since it was released, many have installed it and have been enjoying the new features (ability for Android Auto to utilize the full screen, the removal of the Nixie tube radio interface, addition of reorderable radio presets and increased number of presets, etc).

They don’t send these emails out once the updates are available… they’re not intended for early adopters.

celling

Reaction score
I did the update this afternoon. I got the update email notice today. After the update I did not have a split screen with the Nav System Map. I will check it out further to see if this is a change or something is amiss. Everything else seem to be ok though. If this is a change, I will post an update.