Software updates

srs1

Reaction score
I am a new owner. Does software downloads automatically or do we need to enable it? Also do I need to add wifi connection for downloading

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
My Palisade
2020 Palisade Limited
I am a new owner. Does software downloads automatically or do we need to enable it? Also do I need to add wifi connection for downloading
Navigation/software updates are downloaded by you to a USB stick and then installed on the vehicle. Mac or PC is required. Go to update.hyundai.com and it will tell you everything you need to know.

G

G-679903

Is there a way to update CarPlay on the Palisade? I keep getting complaints that the people I am talking to hear their own echo.

G

G-408902

Is there a way to update CarPlay on the Palisade? I keep getting complaints that the people I am talking to hear their own echo.
Not sure if you solved this…but all I do is not use CarPlay.

It is generally a pain

JoeNavy

Reaction score
My Palisade
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
What model iPhone are you using? I am using iPhone X and do not get complaints. I am also using Carlink wireless CarPlay adapter.

Itsamikey

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed a new update Wednesday. While looking at the update page just now I realized there are apparently 2 updates. One for radio, and one for nav. I am in the process of downloading the Nav update now. This is the first time, for me at least, that there were 2. Car is a 2020 Palisade Limited.

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
My Palisade
2020 Palisade Limited
I downloaded and installed a new update Wednesday. While looking at the update page just now I realized there are apparently 2 updates. One for radio, and one for nav. I am in the process of downloading the Nav update now. This is the first time, for me at least, that there were 2. Car is a 2020 Palisade Limited.
The only update that’s actually for your system if you have a Limited is the navigation update.

Systems with navigation (10.25” Gen 5W) - do the navigation update via navigation updater program. These updates will handle maps and provide sometimes meaningful Ui and usability changes.

Systems without navigation (8” display audio) - do the display audio system update via the appropriate page on the Hyundai update site. These updates are usually just bug fixes and that’s it.

cliffdion

Reaction score
I just dis the recent update for my 2021 Caligraphy and my display is no longer in 3 sections (NAV, RADIO & Weather). I can only display 2 of the 3 using split view, is there anyway to get the 3 sections again?

Zenar

Reaction score
I just dis the recent update for my 2021 Caligraphy and my display is no longer in 3 sections (NAV, RADIO & Weather). I can only display 2 of the 3 using split view, is there anyway to get the 3 sections again?
No, it's gone