Sounds on Nature

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Jerrylee

Reaction score
Often when I leave the house we hear sounds coming through the speakers and determine the Sounds of Nature app is playing. I’ve moved the app off the Home Screen but it still plays sometimes. How can I stop it? Is there a way to delete it?

bruesjoh04

Reaction score
My Palisade
2020 Palisade Limited
Often when I leave the house we hear sounds coming through the speakers and determine the Sounds of Nature app is playing. I’ve moved the app off the Home Screen but it still plays sometimes. How can I stop it? Is there a way to delete it?
You can’t delete it. But an easy fix is to turn your volume to zero when sounds of nature is on. Since each media source has its own volume level, it will stay at zero until you increase it. So even if you find yourself back in sounds of nature by mistake, at least it won’t be making any noise.

Jerrylee

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I didn’t know I can adjust the volume on each app. I knew I could adjust the GPS separate. There are so many settings on this thing that is not clear in the book and I haven’t found any videos that discuss all this stuff in detail. I’ve watched several videos and several show a little of some of the settings. Maybe I will soon get everything the way I want it if I keep asking questions and getting answers from you all. Smile.

elp_jc

Reaction score
I'm curious to try that stupid thing, to see what it is, but after this thread (and others), I'm afraid. Ha ha. I don't want that crap incessantly playing when I don't want it to. So will leave it alone for now, until somebody posts a sure way to turn it on and off :).