This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Test drove and have few questions...

Malathan

Reaction score
Coming from a Tucson 16, found screen on limited Palisade to be smaller for Android Auto. Given different dimensions of screen (wider, but not as tall) and that AA does take advantage of the width, I found that used screen by AA is 3/4" smaller diagonally than my Tucson.

That aside, we found pros/cons on the Palisade, but in general found it enjoyable to drive. We will be test driving Highlander hybrid and gas this weekend, then comparing the those as well as Santa Fe together to decide what to purchase. Telluride is off list due to excessive pricing and availability. Mazda cx9 and MDX have dated technology. Lexus is too $$$. ...

For those who looked at other offerings as well as Palisade, what was your opinions between them. What pulled you to Palisade (or away)? Anything that you found as a negative in your test drive that you later discovered wasn't that much of an issue or started seeing positively?

saxman242

Reaction score
I'd hold off any purchases until at least next month. National sales are way down, which may lead to greater incentives next month but in the mean time, most dealers have given up on hitting volume bonuses and are going for gross profit on each unit.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Malathan

Reaction score
Both Hyundai and Toyota are offering good discounts. Now is a good time to purchase...while supplies are still available (before impact of factory shutdowns start appearing) but sales are hurting with few buyers so dealerships are wanting to get things moving.

FFEMT6

Reaction score
Both Hyundai and Toyota are offering good discounts. Now is a good time to purchase...while supplies are still available (before impact of factory shutdowns start appearing) but sales are hurting with few buyers so dealerships are wanting to get things moving.
Sounds like a good thing for the buyer. Good luck.