The Palisade is ugly?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

cjsebe

Reaction score
I get it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm the guy who loves polarizing car designs. I had and loved my 1990 Pontiac Trans Sport (Star Trek shuttlecraft or Dustbuster) and almost bought another. I had a Solar 2000 Nissan Xterra, a beefy-looking truck with the bump in the roofline at the back seats. Loved it. I currently drive a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour, a car lauded for it's ugly lines, but is now copied by Porsche, BMW, and Tesla.

I was just watching review video by Savage Geese in which one of the guys calls the Palisade "Kia Telluride's ugly sibling" and saying, "This thing looks like the Elephant Man."

Wha?
OK. he's entitled to your opinion. But he's wrong.

To me, of all of the modern SUVs, I think the Palisade is among the best looking. It's exterior lighting, smooth lines, grille, all come together to make a sleek and modern design that I think will take some time to look outdated.

Eric2203

Reaction score
Savage Geese can be... opinionated. But he has some awesome videos. Not often a YouTuber puts the cars he reviews up on a lift...

saxman242

Reaction score
The palisade is definitely polarizing in its appearance. I like it but I know a lot prefer the telluride's more traditional look. I think the telluride looks too much like a previous generation ford explorer personally.

SunKing

Reaction score
Meh. To each his own I guess. I could’ve gotten, albeit smaller models than a Palisade, an Audi or MB but I like the look of mine. All of my family and friends like it too.

raggedy1

Reaction score
I wouldn't call the Palisade beautiful, but I like it's presence.

The Pontiac Trans Sport was funky looking, and sorry, but the Honda Crosstour is ugly when they made it and still is today. hahahah

to each his own.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

FFEMT6

Reaction score
I get it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm the guy who loves polarizing car designs. I had and loved my 1990 Pontiac Trans Sport (Star Trek shuttlecraft or Dustbuster) and almost bought another. I had a Solar 2000 Nissan Xterra, a beefy-looking truck with the bump in the roofline at the back seats. Loved it. I currently drive a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour, a car lauded for it's ugly lines, but is now copied by Porsche, BMW, and Tesla.

I was just watching review video by Savage Geese in which one of the guys calls the Palisade "Kia Telluride's ugly sibling" and saying, "This thing looks like the Elephant Man."

Wha?
OK. he's entitled to your opinion. But he's wrong.

To me, of all of the modern SUVs, I think the Palisade is among the best looking. It's exterior lighting, smooth lines, grille, all come together to make a sleek and modern design that I think will take some time to look outdated.
I couldn't agree more, and the more I see them, the better I think they look. With the Telluride, there are just too many on the road, which is really starting to date them a little imo. I still like them, but like the Palisade more, inside and out.