Third row headrest stuck

pingpangpow

Reaction score
Hey Fam,
My 2022's third row passenger headrest is stuck and doesn't fold down when the seat folds down. Has anyone experienced this? Can it be easily fixed at home? Going to the dealer for the service department to look at it is a pretty big hassle for me so I'm hoping I can DIY a fix?!

Thanks!

Alan_F

Reaction score
If you don't get an answer here, I would try to speak to a service advisor at your dealer on the phone.

Alan_F

Reaction score
I called service and my sales person. Unfortunately, they couldn't help much over the phone :(
Never ask a salesperson a question like that. If there is another dealer closer to you, you can take it there, as you don't have to get warranty service at the dealer where you purchased the car from (although they may not be as "helpful" as your purchasing dealer).

Alan_F

Reaction score
Why?! What's the harm? My sales guy was very nice and this was one of the more pleasant car buying experiences I've had so I thought he might know and could help.
It's very unlikely the salesperson would know the answer unless he owns a Palisade. Their job is to sell cars, and service is the responsibility of the service department. The service department might know (without you bringing the car in) if others complained about the problem. I didn't mean to suggest that your sales person was not nice, just suggesting that you don't waste his time with stuff that is not his job.

I assume you have gone over the manual to make sure it is not discussed there. In addition to the paper manual, you can download a PDF version.

pingpangpow

Reaction score
I didn't see anything in the manual about trouble shooting this. I'm pretty sure i'm not doing anything wrong because the driver side works just fine. It looks like I'm just going to have to go to the dealer at some point.