Third row lights

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

MAK

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how to turn on the lights above the third row. They look to be map lights or little pin lights, but we aren’t finding what switch turns them on. They don’t come on when the doors open like the rest of the lights. 🤔

Last edited:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Eric2203

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how to turn on the lights above the third row. They look to be map lights or little pin lights, but we aren’t finding what switch turns them on. They don’t come on when the doors open like the rest of the lights. 🤔
I think you’re referring to the ultrasonic motion detectors for the rear occupant detection. They’re not lights.

There is a light by the tailgate though.

Jharn

Reaction score
I have the USA Limited Model, there is a lamp located just behind the third row seats. This lamp will come on when you open the tailgate, it has a switch to turn off and I believe, turn on. But the one problem is, that when you open any of the four forward doors, the rear tailgate lamp does not come on with the other entrance and egress lamps. This is a problem at night, entering and exiting the third row, it's dark back there! This lamp will not come on with any door opening or with the overhead dome light switch.

blessedones

Reaction score
You can modify 2 wires behind the drivers fuse panel that will have the rear light come on with the rest of the vehicle.

Attachments

• 20201203_155202.jpg
    20201203_155202.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 20201203_155138.jpg
    20201203_155138.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 55
G

G-292884

I have a 2020 Palisade Limited does anybody have any problems with the seatbelt rattling over your left shoulder. Where retracts out of the side wall once you click it on you it makes a back-and-forth rattling while driving

Mr. Peppermint

Reaction score
I found this video
. Please let me know if it works for you.