Time for a change.

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

German

Reaction score
This is my first Hyundai, I have always had American vehicles, but after going through two buy-backs in 10 months (ford Explorer ST) I figured that it was time to change.

I’m very pleased with the Calligraphy , but I am having trouble with the low fuel indicator not coming on.

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
This is my first Hyundai, I have always had American vehicles, but after going through two buy-backs in 10 months (ford Explorer ST) I figured that it was time to change.

I’m very pleased with the Calligraphy , but I am having trouble with the low fuel indicator not coming on.
Welcome! Congratulations on your Palisade! I'm sure you'll find the help you need in the community. I'm glad you found us!

Gene

Reaction score

It will come on way at the bottom of the gauge.
You can refuel and see how many gallons you put in. If you can get
17 gallons in take it to dealership

German

Reaction score
I’m just surprised that this system is so defective. My last car had an alarm at 50, 25 and 10 mies, apart from the pop up alert.

Gene

Reaction score
mine shows, all the time, how many miles left after filling up, right on the dash gauge
then near empty shows me nearest gas station, that's not defective.
I'm not saying yours isn't defective.
what trim do you have

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!