Tire Pressure Indicator

BOBNARIZONA

Reaction score
My tire pressure display is having problems. It will read 35 on all 4 tires, then give me a warring. All 4 now show ZERO pressure or nothing indicated. After a few miles it goes back to the 35 on all tires. Did this 4 times yesterday during a 400 mile trip. So far, nothing has happened today. Anyone else have this happen??

inv4zn

Reaction score
The way the system works, is each wheel has a battery powered sensor, that transmits a signal to the car's TPMS module.

If it's dropping signal to all 4 wheels intermittently, it's likely the module going bad. You can either wait until it's completely dead then take it in, or you can try to video it when it happens and show that to the dealer. Either way it's a warranty thing.

BOBNARIZONA

Reaction score
The way the system works, is each wheel has a battery powered sensor, that transmits a signal to the car's TPMS module.

If it's dropping signal to all 4 wheels intermittently, it's likely the module going bad. You can either wait until it's completely dead then take it in, or you can try to video it when it happens and show that to the dealer. Either way it's a warranty thing.
Thanks for the info! i will probably wait till it dies since the dealerships never believe anything unless they see it. PHOTOS AND VIDEOS not good enough for them.