Tpms for winter tires

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

hnguyenca

Reaction score
Incase you need to buy these sensors for your tires, Kia is sharing same p/n with Hyundai. It will saved you a lot, I just had them installed and worked perfectly. Let me know if you need a p/n.

Sameold

Reaction score
Can you please share p/n? We bought winter setup and shop found universal hyundai tpms set, but we haven't mounted them yet and if they won't work - we might need to buy proper tpms. Thank you

CEPTech

Reaction score
Incase you need to buy these sensors for your tires, Kia is sharing same p/n with Hyundai. It will saved you a lot, I just had them installed and worked perfectly. Let me know if you need a p/n.
If you don't have TPMS in your winter tires, beside having the light on in your dash display, is there any other problem ?

G

G-608239

If you don't have TPMS in your winter tires, beside having the light on in your dash display, is there any other problem ?
No other problems, but you’ll get periodic notification on vehicle startup about tpms. And obviously if you’ll happen to have flat tire you won’t be able to know it without tpms until it becomes very obvious due to noise and vehicle leaning on one side. Usually by that time tire is shredded or beyond fixable and price of new tire is more than a set of tpms that are quoted above on Amazon. In addition you might get rim damage and then you will have to get new rim as well. That and the fact that if that happens on highway speeds it might cause accident. But, yeah, other than those minor inconveniences - no other problems :)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

CEPTech

Reaction score
No other problems, but you’ll get periodic notification on vehicle startup about tpms. And obviously if you’ll happen to have flat tire you won’t be able to know it without tpms until it becomes very obvious due to noise and vehicle leaning on one side. Usually by that time tire is shredded or beyond fixable and price of new tire is more than a set of tpms that are quoted above on Amazon. In addition you might get rim damage and then you will have to get new rim as well. That and the fact that if that happens on highway speeds it might cause accident. But, yeah, other than those minor inconveniences - no other problems :)
Thanks for you response, wondering what were people doing before the invention of TPMS ?

Last edited: