Trailer Break Issues

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Popeye

Reaction score
I may have to hook up my trailer and have my wife follow me and see if my brake lights work with the SCC. I know this recall is for KIA, but maybe the Hyundai wiring is the same.

Gadget_guy

Reaction score
Did you find out if this was an issue? I should have hitch installed later this week, but wanted to make sure this is not an issue in our cars.

Zenar

Reaction score
Did you find out if this was an issue? I should have hitch installed later this week, but wanted to make sure this is not an issue in our cars.
This is a huge safety issue. I am certain that Hyundia would have completed a recall at the same time as Kia if they were the same part

Popeye

Reaction score
I have not hooked up my trailer yet, but I think I have an old brake light wiring harness in my shed. Think I'll look for it and plug it in and run the wires inside with a brake light connected. Won't need anyone's assistance other than an unsuspecting car in front of me.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!