Typhoon Silver - Interior Options

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

revite

Reaction score
I see in the new Palisade Brochure they list Typhoon Silver as a Limited color option. They also show a new limited interior color in addition to Light Beige. The new color Biege avaiallbel in the limited. Does anyone know if the new Typhoon Silver in the limited will have a second interior option other then Black? I have Emailed Hyundai on this without any kind of reply. The customer serivice doesnt even know of the Typhoon Silver and most dealers are clueless on this. Would appreciate some help since there are no silvers to be found.

Attachments

• 20201106_092359.jpg
    20201106_092359.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20201106_092340.jpg
    20201106_092340.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 23

Alan_F

Reaction score
Alan, I picked up the new brochure at the Hyundai dealer in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I cant imagine that they would have a brochure for another country in quantity available for the taking.
My mistake. There are a lot of people from Canada who post here and sometimes don't mention that they are not in the USA.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!