What did you do to your Hyundai Palisade today?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
Nothing really special I purchased this from Amazon
It is a 13.3" android tablet, all the mounting adapters and cables came with it.
Then I got the android DVD player to go with it.
Mounted to head rest and it is good and solid. Ran power cord down the gap between seat and kick panel on back
of the seat. The tablet comes with direct wire power cord, 12V cigarette adapter , and a power cord for 115V
I used the 115V plug down the side of seat to the outlet on back of console. Used a 12" 90 degree angle extension cord
coming from the outlet. That way the power adapter is out of site and doesn't stick out
You can put the DVD player where you want. In the pocket on back of seat the usb powered cord will show.
If you use a longer cord you can put the DVD player in the console or where ever you want. again run the usb cord down the
same slot as tablet power and you will not even see the cord. No separate power cord is needed for the player as
it uses power from the usb port.
You can broad cast the sound to the FM radio, play right on the speakers built in. or use head phones. Can pair with any hotspot,
including using your phone as the hotspot. Go on the web, play Netflix movies, connect your switch game
You can also purchase different monitors with DVD player built in. But they are limited in what you can do online.
You can purchase a pair and play one DVD on one or on both at the same time, it comes with an HDMI port also.
Cable to join the two together come with the Tablets
thank you, don't need the DVD player; all of our movies have been converted to digital and uploaded to my home media server which I have cloud access for; as well as a hot spot with unlimited data. If the tablet can connect to the hotspot then it should be able to stream the movies, if not I have the 115v connection and can put my apple TV in the truck

We drive cross country a few times a year and my kid has her iphone but a 13" screen would be better than a 4.7" phone for movies or tv shows.

Gene

Reaction score
it also can use usb thumb drives or micro cards up to 128gb.
we have most of the children movies on the tablet itself
as we have the 128gb card installed.
you can also use Netflix, Hulu, peacock, prime video any of the download sites
That is why i went with the android tablet rather than just a DVD monitor

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Mr. Peppermint

Reaction score
I also replaced my license plate lights with LED bulbs -- that, with the reverse lights changed out as well, has improved the camera image when in reverse. Take a look at the ground and see how it is lit up well.
Where did you purchase those leds?

Mr. Peppermint

Reaction score
Today I purchased my Palisade! During the two month wait, I had already bought a few accessories. So upon getting it home, I installed the console cover, door striker plate covers and Canadian cargo liner. Hopefully tomorrow I can get the brake and gas pedals swapped out. Next will be setting up an appointment to get chrome delete as well as mirrors and handles vinyl wrapped in black and window tint installed.
What brakes are you planning to swap the stock ones with? Also, can you send the link of where you got it from? Thanks.

Mr. Peppermint

Reaction score

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
Where did you get the carbon fibre switch panels?

I'd like to know where you pur based to switch panels at? Also the

eBay.

these are hydro dipped abs plastic. Carbon fiber hydro dipped look. Not real CF. No one makes real CF for Palisade.

They are good quality and for me it was about getting rid of the silver look. Don’t care for it.

Be advised however that apparently the Korean version of the palisade does not have a door lock button on the passenger door so you have to make the cutout yourself.

I used double sided tape cut to the exact shape of the lock buttons. Placed it over the buttons, Then installed the carbon fiber piece on the passenger door which makes the tape stick to the bottom of the carbon fiber piece. Then I used a sharpie to outline the tape and a dremel tool to careful cut out the hole.

if you work slow and easy then it will work just fine. Can’t tell it wasn’t made that way.

I contacted several sellers on eBay and Amazon that had these and none of them have it with the hole precut for North American models.

Mr. Peppermint

Reaction score
eBay.

these are hydro dipped abs plastic. Carbon fiber hydro dipped look. Not real CF. No one makes real CF for Palisade.

They are good quality and for me it was about getting rid of the silver look. Don’t care for it.

Be advised however that apparently the Korean version of the palisade does not have a door lock button on the passenger door so you have to make the cutout yourself.

I used double sided tape cut to the exact shape of the lock buttons. Placed it over the buttons, Then installed the carbon fiber piece on the passenger door which makes the tape stick to the bottom of the carbon fiber piece. Then I used a sharpie to outline the tape and a dremel tool to careful cut out the hole.

if you work slow and easy then it will work just fine. Can’t tell it wasn’t made that way.

I contacted several sellers on eBay and Amazon that had these and none of them have it with the hole precut for North American models.

Thanks a lot. I would look into it.