This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

What did you do to your Hyundai Palisade today?

Gromicide

Reaction score
I also replaced my license plate lights with LED bulbs -- that, with the reverse lights changed out as well, has improved the camera image when in reverse. Take a look at the ground and see how it is lit up well.
same bulbs for the reverse lights? T10? I got a 10 pack and only used the two for the license plate. Yours seem brighter though.

mimold

Reaction score
Do you have any before and after pictures to share?
Unfortunately I did not take before pictures.
I can take an after picture tonight, and post it, but not sure it will help since there is nothing to compare it with.
What I can say is that the current light is much whiter than before, when it did have a yellowish shade.
Maybe someone who hasn't done the upgrade can take a picture and post it.

Mickey

Reaction score
Unfortunately I did not take before pictures.
I can take an after picture tonight, and post it, but not sure it will help since there is nothing to compare it with.
What I can say is that the current light is much whiter than before, when it did have a yellowish shade.
Maybe someone who hasn't done the upgrade can take a picture and post it.
Not a problem... thanks anyway

SuperSnake79

Reaction score

Attachments

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

steelers

Reaction score
Added reverse LED lights and rebadged after paint correction and ceramic coating. I'll post more pics later.

Canbus Error Free 921 912 T15 LED Bulbs 2100 Lumens for Backup Reverse Lights Newest CSP 9-SMD Extremely Bright Back Up Light 6500K White. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0797K6GX1/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_MDvhEbSA5874M

Before View attachment 464
After
View attachment 465
Comparison
View attachment 467
Badges
View attachment 476
View attachment 468
View attachment 469
View attachment 470
View attachment 471
View attachment 472
View attachment 473
View attachment 475
View attachment 474
Please provide what license plate bulb that you used..I looked at mine last night on my 3day old limited and they are ugly...lol tks!
Replaced license plate lights with some LED bulbs. Super easy and cheap upgrade.
License plate info please...gotta change mine to bright as possible and white tks