What did you do to your Hyundai Palisade today?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Kabir

Reaction score
Dear Palisade enthusiasts,

I just got my 2021 Caligraphy - Graphite with Grey Interiors in Canada on Dec 31’20. I am a new entrant to the group....so far loving reading each and every comment like a kid with a new toy.....wanted to ask if someone could guide me to the correct web link / source for the LED Door sill - I don’t want to go the wiring route as i am not very technically sound in installing etc...i did come across some of these - link shared below - which just need to be charged once in 2-3 months and is non -invasive. But I wasn’t sure if anyone has ordered something like this from within USA / CANADA. Any help would be appreciated. I did notice the Brenthon one - however that also seems customized and wiring would need to go through mats , etc that i am really bad at.....Regards.

SunKing

Reaction score
Dear Palisade enthusiasts,

I just got my 2021 Caligraphy - Graphite with Grey Interiors in Canada on Dec 31’20. I am a new entrant to the group....so far loving reading each and every comment like a kid with a new toy.....wanted to ask if someone could guide me to the correct web link / source for the LED Door sill - I don’t want to go the wiring route as i am not very technically sound in installing etc...i did come across some of these - link shared below - which just need to be charged once in 2-3 months and is non -invasive. But I wasn’t sure if anyone has ordered something like this from within USA / CANADA. Any help would be appreciated. I did notice the Brenthon one - however that also seems customized and wiring would need to go through mats , etc that i am really bad at.....Regards.

I have not ever used these sills, but I used to have a BMW and had similar(ish) sills. They were an actual BMW part and I believe ran off watch type batteries. They were a direct replacement for the stock sills and also had either a magnet or piece of metal with double sided tape (I don’t remember which type) that you attached on the bottom of the door. When the door would open or close the light on the sills would turn on or off. They worked very well and never had an issue with them. If you didn’t know any better you would just assume it was wired. If you decide to try these post your results.

Kabir

Reaction score
I have not ever used these sills, but I used to have a BMW and had similar(ish) sills. They were an actual BMW part and I believe ran off watch type batteries. They were a direct replacement for the stock sills and also had either a magnet or piece of metal with double sided tape (I don’t remember which type) that you attached on the bottom of the door. When the door would open or close the light on the sills would turn on or off. They worked very well and never had an issue with them. If you didn’t know any better you would just assume it was wired. If you decide to try these post your results.
Thanks for the prompt response. Yes i might have seen on a few BMW’s....i admit they looked flushed -maybe two known friends had it...besides....will definitely share if i manage to lay my hands on it..certainly excited to try and find Em....

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
At the dealership before leaving I installed my padded armrest

B7822F4A-19A3-4D8D-A01A-10F0AEFC16EE.jpeg

Sunday I added a few other things.
Front and rear dash camera
Car2play adapter (had it with me for drive home but installed it in a hidden location Sunday
carbon fiber window switch panels
Carbon fiber fob case

D3E6F792-E458-4CE5-B0A3-8F9B19D3EF8C.jpeg
7D399E79-44BE-4CB0-A685-90771D095C9F.jpeg

this coming weekend the hitch is going in.

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

steelers

Reaction score
Dealer oil change and tire rotate....even with appointment..took 2 hours!
Hyundai may want to get the dealerships up to speed in many ways..
They cannot compare to others that I have been to.

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
Nothing major, but a few things.

Curt Hitch,
aluminum pedal covers
LED tail and License Plate lights,
under seat vent covers,
Auto-Hold and ISG shark racing override module.
and installed my head rest mounted Suit/Sport Coat hanger

Attachments

• D9D60213-2685-4284-9591-4B3A961513DD.jpeg
    D9D60213-2685-4284-9591-4B3A961513DD.jpeg
    475.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 0B9CB73F-7415-4D4A-AF84-F12F231C5F79.jpeg
    0B9CB73F-7415-4D4A-AF84-F12F231C5F79.jpeg
    323.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4500E2EC-ECD6-4889-A00B-469532BDB7DC.jpeg
    4500E2EC-ECD6-4889-A00B-469532BDB7DC.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 5BDDA249-021F-42F8-87AA-CC6C64E58AEE.jpeg