What do you think of this Ambient Mood Lighting?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Mav1964

Reaction score
Yes, I saw this video and asked the person if it was an aftermarket install. I didn’t get an answer. Hopefully, the ambient lighting in the Limited is similar.

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I saw this video and asked the person if it was an aftermarket install. I didn’t get an answer. Hopefully, the ambient lighting in the Limited is similar.
It does seem aftermarket. I'd be surprised if that's stock...

Zirynx

Reaction score
Ambient lighting is included on the Limited. Not sure if it's exactly like this, but I would assume that is the stock Limited configuration.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Zirynx

Reaction score
36545-HYUNDAIPALISADE7.jpg

You can see some ambient lighting in the passenger row door panels. This is from the Coeur d'Alene media event happening right now, so this should be a production model.

Chris K

Reaction score
I have the limited, I do not believe it lights up like that, now just an accent in the doors that I change color.

CVP33

Reaction score
Looks cool. Comes from underside of each door trim piece and under the center console on the Limited/Ultimate. Of course my wife picked purple. Her car, her choice. I can't say much, I drive a creamsickle.

image.jpg

image.jpg[img]

Chris K

Reaction score
I will have to look again, I know it was in the settings, I remember being slightly disappointed because it was only a few colors, I figured it would be a color wheel of sorts. Currently we are on blue.

Decoguys

Reaction score
I will have to look again, I know it was in the settings, I remember being slightly disappointed because it was only a few colors, I figured it would be a color wheel of sorts. Currently we are on blue.

There is a color wheel for setting custom colors, or you can pick from a few predefined colors...

Eric2203

Reaction score
How do you change the colors
It's under vehicle settings, lights. And yes there is a color wheel you can pick from. Scroll down to the bottom of the list of colors.

G

G-794023

Wow super interesting thank you! The LED Footwells really caught my eye particularly for 2nd row. Don't think it's even a 3rd option :( Good to note that there is "some" ambient lighting but NOT the above entire package. SIGH: I guess that $460 extra is worth some overtime ;)