What do you think of this Ambient Mood Lighting?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

mannyhern

Reaction score
Wow super interesting thank you! The LED Footwells really caught my eye particularly for 2nd row. Don't think it's even a 3rd option :( Good to note that there is "some" ambient lighting but NOT the above entire package. SIGH: I guess that $460 extra is worth some overtime ;)

Spas

Reaction score
I will be adding the footwell ambient lighting to the front and middle rows to compliment the standard door panel lighting this weekend. I will post some pics when it is finished...

pgiinc

Reaction score
We don't know where to purchase?
Like the footwells and the strip across the dash
the door handle
and making them sync with the music looks fun

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ItsJordan21

Reaction score
I've been trying to find to research about other cars with ambient lighting and seeing if anyone has been able to tap into the stock lights too add more. No luck so far. I want to add 6 led strips for each row.

I'm thinking all they did was add aftermarket lights and just matched the same color as the stock lights. I don't recall seeing the person adjusting the ambient lighting in the video which is why I think it's not actually tapped into the stock system.

Hyundai/Genesis ut

Reaction score
I love the ambient lighting, I did find that it is not enough. I bought a four strip led set up ( with remote)from amazon for $15 , you can adjust to many different colors. Now the floor is lit up my favorite color of blue to match the ambient lighting.

steelers

Reaction score
If you are not looking for the ambient lighting you would not know it exists..very weak...great idea but needs improvement.

Zenar

Reaction score
I will have to look again, I know it was in the settings, I remember being slightly disappointed because it was only a few colors, I figured it would be a color wheel of sorts. Currently we are on blue.
The car came with purple stock. But there is a color wheel in the settings

Popeye

Reaction score
I'm not so much looking for mood lighting, I would just like some additional light to come on when the door is open that lights up the floorboard area of the front row. White is fine. Looking to see if I can find a place to tie into the dome light circuit under the dash.

jaywin

Reaction score
Ambient lighting is included on the Limited. Not sure if it's exactly like this, but I would assume that is the stock Limited configuration.
I have the limited but it doesn’t include foot well lights unless I’m missing a switch or button to turn it on.

Mr. Peppermint

Reaction score
I will be adding the footwell ambient lighting to the front and middle rows to compliment the standard door panel lighting this weekend. I will post some pics when it is finished...
Do you have any link(s) to where you got all the lighting?