Wheel locks

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

MeganB

Reaction score
Hi all! My palisade has wheel locks and there was a small ziplock in the glovebox with the registration for the wheel locks/key but it didn’t include a key. It’s confusing because the warning says “use this key to unlock the wheels”. Does anyone know if it’s supposed to include a key or if we have to purchase that separately upon registration? I already paid extra for wheel locks and think a key should be included. image.jpg

G

G-328121

Thanks we were just trying to figure out where our wheel lock keys are too. We just picked up our new palisades and we are trying to figure it all out still

elp_jc

Reaction score
A related question: Does anybody know the thread size and pitch of the OEM lug nuts? I have a new McGard lock nut set I never used that is 14mm x 1.5 (w/60-deg cone). Curious if Hyundais use the same one. Thanks. And yes, if nobody replies, I'd give it a shot when I get the SUV.

Alan_F

Reaction score
I found them. They were in the trunk in the underneath storage area. Thanks!
Whenever you get new tires or have them rotated, or an auto shop ever has to remove the wheels, make sure they put the key back in your car before you leave the tire store or shop. You would not believe how many times people get on forums and complain about this because the shop did not return the keys, or did not put them in an easy to find place.