This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Where can I put my sunglasses?

Zirynx

Reaction score
Does the "Conversation mirror" have a place to put my sunglasses like on my other cars?
It does not. This was one of the first things I noticed when I test drove it. It seems like a very strange omission. I expect none of the people test driving them and writing articles noticed because they never have to put their sunglasses away.

I have been storing mine in the center console in the elevated tray that is often used for spare change and the like.

lowblow

Reaction score
I agree.. I keep mine in the center console tray as well. I don’t use the conversation mirror and would love to get the sunglass tray back.

wielgosz

Reaction score
I've been storing my sunglasses in the door handle pocket - it's deep and fits a pair easily without them bouncing around. A stupid omission on Hyundai's part.

old lady with a cat

Reaction score
No sunglasses holder and no folding power mirrors...I wrote Hyundai about it and they gave some lame excuse about trying to please everyone....in a top level trim these items are basic conveniences and have been in every top level trim auto I have owned.

Hyundai...
"We are sometimes unable to produce an automobile with the features and materials that will satisfy or appeal to all of our customers."

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!