This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Where can I put my sunglasses?

Zirynx

Reaction score
Does the "Conversation mirror" have a place to put my sunglasses like on my other cars?
It does not. This was one of the first things I noticed when I test drove it. It seems like a very strange omission. I expect none of the people test driving them and writing articles noticed because they never have to put their sunglasses away.

I have been storing mine in the center console in the elevated tray that is often used for spare change and the like.

lowblow

Reaction score
I agree.. I keep mine in the center console tray as well. I don’t use the conversation mirror and would love to get the sunglass tray back.

wielgosz

Reaction score
I've been storing my sunglasses in the door handle pocket - it's deep and fits a pair easily without them bouncing around. A stupid omission on Hyundai's part.

old lady with a cat

Reaction score
No sunglasses holder and no folding power mirrors...I wrote Hyundai about it and they gave some lame excuse about trying to please everyone....in a top level trim these items are basic conveniences and have been in every top level trim auto I have owned.

Hyundai...
"We are sometimes unable to produce an automobile with the features and materials that will satisfy or appeal to all of our customers."