Where can I put my sunglasses?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

raggedy1

Reaction score
ordered one. thanks

deep console wells always end up with so much clutter. hope this helps us from dropping too much junk down to the bottom never to be seen again. lol

Hyundai/Genesis ut

Reaction score
ordered one. thanks

deep console wells always end up with so much clutter. hope this helps us from dropping too much junk down to the bottom never to be seen again. lol
Yep I keep next to nothing under neath but if I do it’s easy to lift out to get under, love this addition!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Sponson

Reaction score
Does the "Conversation mirror" have a place to put my sunglasses like on my other cars?
It would be great if someone came out with replacement for the flip down "conversation mirror" that instead would be for sunglass storage. I think most people would prefer a sunglass holder.

G

G-448778

It would be great if someone came out with replacement for the flip down "conversation mirror" that instead would be for sunglass storage. I think most people would prefer a sunglass holder.
I definitely would prefer a sunglass holder.

Sponson

Reaction score
It would have been nice if they made a two in one conversation mirror/sunglass holder. mirror for when you want it, and pull it open a little further for sunglasses. Also, I really don't get the conversation mirror. To focus on someone in the mirror takes a moment, probably longer than one should while driving.

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
It would have been nice if they made a two in one conversation mirror/sunglass holder. mirror for when you want it, and pull it open a little further for sunglasses. Also, I really don't get the conversation mirror. To focus on someone in the mirror takes a moment, probably longer than one should while driving.
Never used it or ever plan to use it.

But I don’t have any young kids. I know parents with small children that have vans with these mirrors and love them because they can see the kids in the back seat without taking their eyes off the road.

awedbychrist

Reaction score
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt?

;)

In reality I question a lot of the motivation of new members and their posts, especially when they join one day and post to complain or tell us why they won't be buying a Palisade.

heehee

would be interesting if our moderators dug up IPs and figured that the same person is posing as multiple users on this site or the other site to poop on the Pally

I've seen it done on other car forums.
I think I am like that. I am really annoyed by the negative aspects of this car. I own a Calligraphy, but really, I do not like it. It has too many annoying features and they detract a lot from the car. It does drive nicely though and it is comfortable, but in many ways, very annoying. I think for all of the annoyances, which I see as design flaws, it is way overpriced. Perhaps that the dealerships didn't have models that we could test-drive, was just a marketing ploy to get people to buy without really knowing what they would be getting.

steelers

Reaction score
I regret that I didn't wait for the Telluride. I think it is a better car, and perhaps it does not have as many annoying problems as its Hyundai cousin.
Imho...the Palisade is far from perfect...The Telluride does get better grades from C.R.and others.....but it does have issues also.
I tried to buy one...no luck..no selection at the time. I think the Telly may hold it's value better also..
You can do so much worse than buying a Palisade...and spend more.

amehmood

Reaction score
First post so easy please.

Imho, thenpalisade is a great car. I have come from a landcrusier/tahoe. And for me the features, comfort and build quality is as good as these cars if not better.

Now back to topic, on the land cruiser there is not one but 2 sunglasses holders and i dont miss either just like others i simply put them in the center console. I certainly would not consider buying a different car becuase of a sunglasses holder.