Added two 3rd party accessories

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

steelers

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are going to be any factory Side Body Moldings for the doors ...Rather odd that they are not an options,dealer installed.

Dmigoya

Reaction score
i just received the grey armrest from the same ebay ad. All i did was say Grey Please in the notes box. It took a couple weeks to get here from korea, though.
It's not a dark grey and doesn't look bad. Someone will eventually make the matching beige and I'll get that, but for now, this is pretty nice looking.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Dmigoya

Reaction score
How does the light grey look with the beige?
Passable. You can tell but it's not offensive. It helps that the cushion has side flaps to cover the lid so you don't see the color difference there.
I will say it's comfortable. Not as long as I'd like, but that's bc the lid is shorter. Long legged folks will be fine w the seat back.
Lid operates fine.

Bozko

Reaction score
Passable. You can tell but it's not offensive. It helps that the cushion has side flaps to cover the lid so you don't see the color difference there.
I will say it's comfortable. Not as long as I'd like, but that's bc the lid is shorter. Long legged folks will be fine w the seat back.
Lid operates fine.
Any chance you could post a photo or two that clearly shows the color match/difference of the warm gray cushion in the beige interior? I think there are several of us jonesing for beige covers but it seems unlikely they will be available soon (if ever). Thanks!

Bozko

Reaction score
WOW, great photos! Thank you for posting these!!! That IS a very handsome cushion. Thanks for helping out your Palisade colleagues.

Spas

Reaction score
We ordered our directly from Korea when we bought our Pali. It arrived 2 weeks later, however I am not sure I like it. It is significantly higher than the left door armrest so, when I sit I feel like my right arm is higher than my left arm.

The quality and fit and finish is great, its just the height difference that concerns me....

Dmigoya

Reaction score
WOW, great photos! Thank you for posting these!!! That IS a very handsome cushion. Thanks for helping out your Palisade colleagues.
Cost was about $65 off eBay, but took a little longer bc it was coming from Korea.
I should probably put some protection on it. I have it on all the other leather and carpet surfaces.

I would of course prefer matching beige