Canadian Spec Rear Cargo Mat (with split for rear seats)

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Zenar

Reaction score
FYI shipping in canada is EXTREMELY expensive... It really does suck...

Reaction score
Yes I mentioned that earlier its about 225 plus 75 for shipping because its now Amazon. ** He Did you ave to make your own slits for the back of seat and cargo area staps. I see the plate for the straps buts its not cut?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Reaction score
Hey guys got mine as well, it is very nice. Have a somewhat rhetorical question. Did you pass a an exacto knife though to pass the pull tab though for your cargo area? In my car there is also the pull straps on the back of the seats since I have the SEL without options.

Reaction score
Thank Talleroy. I was saw the CA website no longer lists the CA Deluxe cargo liner as a separate item all are listed in packages of options. I wanted to read the PDF if there was one. *** I was was hoping to cut the slit so precisely that material would pucker around the straps and keep it water tight. I suppose I could add some kind of clear glue or similar if i were really concerned. Have not cut mine yet. And since it CV-19 still i currently through my Weather tech liner back over it for now. But I will eventually pull that out it put it in my basement. No one has been in my 3rd row seat Since February. It was rare even before.

Zenar

Reaction score
I just cut mine. not sure why they didn't add a button under it to attach the existing one and have a handle somewhere. Anyways, if i get that much water back there i have bigger issues

jwin

Reaction score
Thank Talleroy. I was saw the CA website no longer lists the CA Deluxe cargo liner as a separate item all are listed in packages of options. I wanted to read the PDF if there was one. *** I was was hoping to cut the slit so precisely that material would pucker around the straps and keep it water tight. I suppose I could add some kind of clear glue or similar if i were really concerned. Have not cut mine yet. And since it CV-19 still i currently through my Weather tech liner back over it for now. But I will eventually pull that out it put it in my basement. No one has been in my 3rd row seat Since February. It was rare even before.
I looked last night and saw the same thing about the packages. Do you know if that's how you have to buy them?

kstrox

Reaction score
If any of you US folks are still looking for the Canadian Spec- Premium Rear cargo mat (part S8H12-AP000) that has the split in it and secures to the rear folding seats, I was able to get one shipped from Murray Hyundai in Alberta. Cost was $297 USD shipped to Tucson, AZ (your cost & shipping may vary since I'm pretty far). Talk to Tyler Glasgo in parts and you can call him directly toll free. 1-888-849-2904. I'm not affiliated or receiving anything for it, but I know people have been trying to source this.
Here's their official website:
https://www.murrayhyundaimedicinehat.com/

View attachment 822
Thank you Happa88 for all the info I also live in Tucson AZ. Just bought new palisade 2 weeks ago I ordered the cargo mat from Tyler. He was great So friendly and happy to send out anything I needed. He's so funny said he couldn't sell the cargo tray to anyone at home but because of you're info he has sold over 20 to us in the USA. I highly recommend calling him and ordering from him He ships UPS with a tracking # out the same day

KCC455

Reaction score
Just bought 21 Palisade awd Limited. Has anyone found another option instead of ordering from Canada Hyundai dealer for this OEM Hyundai Palisade cargo liner?

SMark

Reaction score
As of late November, I did not find any 3rd party doing the same kind of cargo liner with the split back for the 3rd row of seats. I also ordered from a Canadian dealer, although not with Tyler as they were out of stock. Mine just arrived yesterday after a delay with the USPS. It is nice, I recommend getting it. I really wish the US dealers would offer this.

KCC455

Reaction score
Today I ordered the Canadian Premium Rear cargo mat (part S8H12-AP000) from Thornhill Hyundai in Ontario, Canada north of Toronto. Total Cost including shipping was $229 to NE Indiana (your cost & shipping may vary). I spoke to the Parts Manager and he said they sell lots of them to the U.S. I will post an update after I receive the cargo mat and get it installed. I am excited to get the cargo mat as it looks very nice and the functionality looks to be the best option available for Palisade. Thanks for the info. from everyone posting.