Prices Paid

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

raggedy1

Reaction score
Hi

Can you let me know what the item was that the finance guy tried to tag into the total OTD invoice? I hope it will show up in the invoice or any inputs on how to find it?

Thanks

I took a photo of it. The guy got upset I circled it. Hahahah. I was pissed he tried to sneak it through and then blame my salesperson for a “misunderstanding.”

Attachments

• D9584889-899F-4A27-8F19-E660A7D17259.jpeg
    D9584889-899F-4A27-8F19-E660A7D17259.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 56

Cheenoh_Bling

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a 2020 Limited with being interior and flexible with exterior color. I"m located in Houston, TX has anyone gotten any good deals from any dealers?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

bdotcom

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a 2021 SEL with both packages in the Chicagoland area. The best discount so far has been around $1600. Has anyone been able to do better for a 2021 model in this area?

RJHar

Reaction score
I was given a quote of 46500+ for OTD on this one, though will still be looking for more as I prefer Captain Chairs. We'll see. . .

1605813850552.png

RJHar

Reaction score
On another dealer, I was given a quote for 42600+ for this vehicle. I think I can live without the premium package.
1605814040419.png

bdotcom

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a 2021 SEL with both packages in the Chicagoland area. The best discount so far has been around $1600. Has anyone been able to do better for a 2021 model in this area?

Just coming back on this. I found in the Chicagoland Area that D'Arcy in Joliet was the most willing to provide upfront pricing, a decent discount and does not add any dealer addons. They were willing to delivery the car to the Northwest Burbs without setting foot into the dealership which is a big plus with all the Covid restrictions these days. I did not have a trade in so it made the delivery possible.
MSRP: 43,970
Price paid: 42,347 + TTL.

SunKing

Reaction score
Just have to find that right dealer at the right time for some wheeling and dealing. Reach out in one form or another to all the dealerships you are willing to travel to. The end of the month is always a good time. I purchased mine on the last day of May and managed to get out the door on a loaded SEL fwd for $38k because I told them that’s where I had to be with the 0.9% Hyundai financing they were running at the time. Look online to see which models they have in stock. If you’re not picky on color put them in the drivers seat so to speak. I simply emailed some dealers, told them I was looking for an SEL Pali with leather and led lighting (knowing that meant the premium and convenience packages I wanted), told them where I had to be and if they had a vehicle that I’d go there that day and buy it. One got with me right away and after just a couple of back and forths I went and bought it. In my area there are several Hyundai dealerships and trust me these guys were all over the place with what they were offering and where they were willing to go. I got a pretty good deal from a dealership 20 minutes from another that was basically like “yea, these are selling well so it’s pretty much sticker, maybe a couple hundred off tops”.